Deadline : December 1, 2021
Apply for the Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships program at Tu Delft in the Netherlands. The Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships program offers a number of scholarships available for excellent international applicants who wish to study at TU Delft in the Netherlands. Justus & Louise Van Effen Excellence Scholarships is offered in legacy of Justus and Louise van Effen.
The Foundation Justus & Louise van Effen was established with the aim of stimulating excellent international MSc students and financially supporting them in their wish to study at TU Delft. The scholarship is open to international prospective students who have secured a conditional offer for a master’s program at Tu Delft from both EU/EFTA and Non-EU/EFTA countries
The scholarship is dedicated to international students from both EU/EFTA and Non-EU/EFTA countries. You must first apply for admission for a Master’s degree program of your choice at any faculty at Tu Delft. Students need only a conditional offer to be able to apply for the scholarship. There are two (2) scholarships offered to each faculty.
About Tu Delft: Tu Delft is a top education and research are at the heart of the oldest and largest technical university in the Netherlands. The university runs 8 faculties offering 16 bachelor’s and more than 30 master’s programmes. The university has more than 25,000 students and 6,000 employees sharing a fascination for science, design and technology.
Benefits of the scholarship
The Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships program will offer the following benefits to successful applicants
- You will receive a scholarship of around €30.000 per year if you are a Non-EU/EFTA students.
- EU/EFTA students will receive a scholarship worth around €11.500 per year for the duration of their degree program.
- The scholarships will be used to cover the student’s expenses as described below
- Cost of full tuition fees per year for a TU Delft MSc programme based on the statutory fee or institutional rate, according to the registered nationality.
- The scholarship also offers contribution for the living expenses including accommodation and wale fare.
- You will also receive membership to the Scholarship club giving you access to personal development, workshops and seminars.
To apply for this Excellent scholarship program, you must fulfill the following criteria
- The scholarship is available for both EU/EFTA and Non-EU/EFTA students
- Applicants must be excellent and high achieving international students who demonstrate exceptional academic performance.
- To b considered, You must apply and receive a conditionally offer for one of the 2-year Regular TU Delft’s MSc programmes.
- Candidates must have achieved a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in the bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university outside The Netherlands.
- You must have proof of English proficiency since your MSc program is to be taught in English
You must complete the following procedure to successfully submit your scholarship application. Please note that only students meeting this deadline who have been conditionally/ unconditionally admitted to one of the MSc programmes of TU Delft will be considered for these scholarships.
- You must complete your MSc application via the official admission link for international students in the Netherlands
- Applicants must also submit the following documents in addition to all the regular documents for a MSc programme application:
- The fully completed Scholarship Application Form
- You must upload two reference letters from 2 different recommenders in either English, French, German or Dutch.
- Recommenders may be either a previous professor or assistant professor or your employer.
- Please note that letters must be written on the official letterhead /have the official stamp of the university or company.
- Applicants must also upload their English Language proficiency certificates
To apply, Click here
For more Scholarships in Netherlands, visit the Database here