Deadline : March 15, 2021
Apply for the L-Earn for Impact Scholarship at Erasmus University Rotterdam in the Netherlands. The L-Earn for Impact Scholarship is sponsored by FMO, the Dutch Development Bank. This pioneering educational programme offers a full-time scholarship for professionals working in or studying Urban development. The scholarship is particularly dedicated to students coming from developing countries around the world.
Rotterdam is edgy and entrepreneurial. The city is famously multi-cultural; 170 nationalities mix. At Erasmus University Rotterdam, the 5,500+ international students account for about half of the student population of the English-taught programmes.
University Profile: Erasmus University College (EUC) welcomes applicants who are highly motivated, academically strong, and curious and open-minded. They strive for a diverse student body who are committed to expanding their intellectual horizons through a Liberal Arts & Sciences education. They evaluate applicants holistically, focusing not only on academic track record but also on motivation for the programme
Successful candidates will receive the following benefits
- The L-Earn for Impact Scholarship covers between € 10.000 and € 22.000 of the tuition fee, including statutory fee.
- Students who have to pay the institutional tuition fee will receive an additional fee waiver of their faculty.
To be eligible, you must fulfill the following criteria
- You must be a national/ citizen of one of the countries that are qualified by the World Bank as a developing country.
- Applicants must demonstrate sufficient work experience accumulated after the completion of their Bachelor’s degree.
- You must prove academic excellence in your bachelor’s degree with an average an 8 or higher according to the Dutch numeral system.
- Candidates must meet the entry requirements for the degree programme at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
Applications are submitted online, therefore, you must create your application and submit the required documents during the application
Please remember that to be considered for the L-Earn for Impact Scholarship, you must secure an unconditional offer for a Master of Science in Urban Management and Development at Erasmus University. is stated on the list of preferred programs. Follow the following steps
- You should first apply for a program at Erasmus University Rotterdam if you haven’t done so already.
- If you already hold an unconditional offer, please proceed to the link below to apply for the scholarship
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here