Deadline : July 3, 2020 .
Apply for the Luiss University full tuition masters students scholarships for international applicants in Italy 2020. Luiss University offers 8 scholarships to students enrolled in the first year of a Luiss master's degree program with excellent academic record. Applicants for the scholarship must have a GMAT score of 710 or higher as prove of their exceptional performance. The scholarship covers the entire tuition cost for the entire duration of the course of studies
Scholarships will be awarded for different departments as below
- 2 scholarships for the Department of Political Science;
- 2 scholarships for the Department of Business and Management;
- 2 scholarships for the Department of Economics and Finance;
- 2 scholarships for the Department of Law
University Profile: Luiss is an independent university that evolved out of an earlier Roman institution, the Pro Deo, between 1974 and 1978. Throughout its four Departments of Economics and Finance, Business and Management, Law, and Political Science, Luiss offers an innovative and sophisticated educational approach.
Successful applicants will receive the following benefits
- Luiss University offers 8 scholarships to students enrolled in the first year of a Luiss master's degree program with a GMAT score of 710 or higher. The scholarship covers the entire tuition cost for the entire duration of the course of studies.
To be eligible, you need to fulfill the following criteria:
- The scholarship is open for International students who wish to enroll in an eligible masters program
- The student must enroll at LUISS Guido Carli for the first year of a master’s degree program for the 2020/2021 academic year;
- The scholarship will be renewed for the entire standard duration of the degree program year on condition that the student, by the end of the summer exam session of the first year, has earned at least 70% of the education credits required under their study plan for graduation and also has a weighted grade average of not less than 27/30
Review the following documents in order to apply for the scholarship
- for students coming from another Italian university: self-certification/official certification of the exams taken with associated grade. Students must also record on the form all the exams that they have taken with the associated grades and credits in order to be able to display during the application process the weighted average to which priority will be accorded in the case of a tie;
- for students coming from another university abroad: Transcript of Records and document explaining the grading system;
- GMAT or GRE certification.
To apply Click here