Deadline : July 5, 2021
Apply for the Luiss University full tuition masters students scholarships for international applicants in Italy for the 2021/2022 academic year. Luiss University offers up to 8 scholarships to students enrolling in the first year of a Luiss master’s degree program with excellent academic record. Applicants for the scholarship must have a GMAT score of 710 or higher as prove of their exceptional performance. The scholarship covers the entire tuition cost for the entire duration of the course of studies
Scholarships will be awarded for different departments as below
- 2 scholarships for the Department of Political Science;
- Two (2) scholarships for the Department of Business and Management;
- 2 scholarships for the Department of Economics and Finance;
- Two (2) scholarships for the Department of Law
University Profile: Luiss is an independent university that evolved out of an earlier Roman institution, the Pro Deo, between 1974 and 1978. Throughout its four Departments of Economics and Finance, Business and Management, Law, and Political Science, Luiss offers an innovative and sophisticated educational approach.
Successful applicants will receive the following benefits
- Luiss University offers 8 scholarships to students enrolled in the first year of a Luiss master’s degree program with a GMAT score of 710 or higher.
- The scholarship covers the entire tuition cost for the entire duration of the course of studies.
To be eligible, you must fulfill the following criteria:
- These scholarship is open for International students who wish to enroll in an eligible masters program
- The student must enroll at LUISS Guido Carli for the first year of a master’s degree program for the 2021/2022 academic year.
- Scholarships are open students who submit GMAT certification with a minimum score of 710 or equivalent GRE score converted on the basis of the annexed table.
- The scholarship will be renewed for the entire standard duration of the degree program year on condition that the student, by the end of the summer exam session of the first year, has earned at least 70% of the education credits
Applications for the scholarships open on May 10, 2021 and must be submitted using the provided online portal. Review the following documents in order to apply for the scholarship
- If you studied you bachelor’s degree from another Italian university, provide a self-certification/official certification of the exams taken with associated grade.
- For applicants coming from another university abroad, their must provide Transcript of Records and document explaining the grading system.
- Submit your GMAT or GRE certification.
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here