Deadline : January 17, 2022
The Malmö University Master’s Scholarship offers a number number of scholarships to qualified master students from non EU/EEA Countries and Switzerland who are subject to pay tuition fees in Sweden. Scholarships are warded each year to qualified students, usually those that have already secured admission to on of the Master’s degree programs offered at Malmö University.
Please note that these scholarships are competitive and are awarded on the basis of academic merit, experience and motivation. The scholarships usually cover the entire cost of tuition for your preferred Master’s program for the whole period of study provided that you maintain the set scholarship conditions. Applicants need to keep in mind that these scholarships cover only the tuition fees but do not cover other expenses, such as living expenses and housing.
Interested applicants will be required first to secure admission to a Master’s program of their choice. Eligible candidates will there after invited to apply for the scholarship for the academic year 2022 provided they meet the eligibility requirements, which opens in April 2022. Malmö University aims to provide high-quality education and research through which, in collaboration with other societal actors, it creates, shares and disseminates knowledge to understand, explain and develop society.
- The scholarship will cover the entire cost of tuition for the Master’s program you are admitted to.
- If your program is a two-year programme, retaining the scholarship for the second year will require you to successfully complete the first year of your study and meet the progression criteria of a minimum of 22.5 credits a semester, minimum 45 credits an academic year
In order to be considered for this scholarship, applicants must fulfill the following requirements
- You must be an applicant from a non EU/EAA country including Switzerland
- Eligible applicants are those who are required to pay tuition fees for university studies in Sweden
- You must be admitted to an English-taught master’s programme at Malmö University before being considered for the program.
- Applicants must have chose Malmö University as their first choice on University Admissions during the application process.
- The process for application for admission is different from that for application for the scholarship. To be considered for the scholarship, you need to secure admission first.
Please remember that you need to secure admission first, before being considered for the scholarship. You are therefore advised to follow the following application procedure in order to increase your chances
- Apply for one of the eligible master’s programmes through University Admissions. Please make sure that you make Malmö University as your first priority. The deadline for application for admission is January 17 2022
- Once admitted you will receive more information on how to apply for the scholarship after Notification of Selection Results. The scholarship application process will opens in April 2022
- Make sure you submit impressive supporting documents as the scholarship selection will be based on previous academic excellence, the experience described in your CV, and your ability to motivate social engagement through your chosen programme at Malmö University.
- Finally, you will be notified of your offer for the scholarship mid-May and then you will be ready to begin your studies.
To apply, Click here
For scholarships to study in Sweden, visit the the link here