Deadline : March 1, 2021
Applications for the 2021 Master Mind Scholarships programme at the University of Antwerp in Belgium is now open. Each year, the Flemish Ministry of Education offers several scholarships to outstanding students who wish to study for Master programmes in Flanders, Brussels. Applicants who are selected for the Master Mind Scholarship usually receive a scholarship grant a grant worth € 8.200 combined with a tuition fee waiver per academic year.
The Flemish government usually offers an estimated total of 30 scholarships to international students across various selected universities in the Flanders region. The scholarship grant is paid in instalments and covers costs related to accommodation, insurances and living expenses. Applications need to be submitted by the University of Antwerp.
Applicants for the scholarship must be excellent international students who are applying and wish to study for one f the Master’s degree programmes offered at the at the University of Antwerp in Belgium. The programme aims to promote Flanders and Brussels as a top study destination.
- You will receive a Scholarship including a grant worth € 8.200 per year.
- Selected applicants will receive a tuition fee waiver for the whole duration of their degree programme.
- This grant will be paid in instalments and will go towards your accommodation , insurances and other living expenses.
- Any student from any nationality who holds his/ her previous degree from a higher education institution located outside Flanders can apply.
- You must be applying for one of the Master’s degree programmes offered at the University of University of Antwerp in Belgium.
- As an applicant, you must demonstrate high standard of academic performance and potential.
- You must have achieved a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.5 out of 4.0 in your Previous Bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants must demonstrate good knowledge of the English language, proven by one of the following situations:
- An overall band score of minimum 7.0 for IELTS test
- Minimum total score of 94 on a TOEFL test.
- A C1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference.
- An exemption may also be provided by the Master programme Selection Committee.
- Online language tests of IELTS and TOEFL such as IELTS Indicator and TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition will be accepted.
- You must secure admission yo the degree programme of your choice in order o benefit from the scholarship.
Applicants interested in the Master Mind scholarships programme at the University of Antwerp are advised to follow the procedure below. The university willscreens all applicants and submits a shortlist of 20 candidates for the scholarship for the Flemish Government to make the final selection.
- You must complete your application and upload all documents required for admission to the relevant Master programme at the University of Antwerp.
- Please visit the link below to see the detailed Admission and enrolment procedure as well as required support documents.
- During the application process, you must indicate that you would like to apply for the Master Mind Scholarship.
- In your motivation text, clearly specify why you are applying for the Master Mind scholarship and why you should be selected.
- Your application should include a motivation letter addressing the selection criteria and clearly specifying your language test results as well as GPA scores.
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here