Deadline : October 15, 2020 .
Apply for the Monash International Leadership Scholarship for International Students in Australia. If you are an international student who has received a Monash undergraduate degree course offer, you may be eligible for this scholarship. Monash University offers up to four(4) full tuition scholarships to students from all countries applying for an eligible undergraduate program at the university. They are looking for high-achieving students who can be ambassadors for Monash
University Profile: Named after engineer, military leader and public administrator Sir John Monash, Monash University was established by an Act of Parliament in 1958. When the first students began their studies at our foundation campus in Clayton in 1961, it became the first university established in the state of Victoria in over 100 years. The early vision was to create a research-focused tertiary institution with an emphasis on science and technology. As Monash has always done, though, we quickly moved beyond the bounds of expectation.
The University now offers a broad selection of courses within 10 faculties: Art, Design and Architecture; Arts; Business and Economic; Education; Engineering; Information Technology; Law; Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences; Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences; and Science.
Successful applicants will receive the following benefits
- 100% course fees paid until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed
- Please not that the scholarship does not include OSHC, accommodation and living costs
- As a precondition fro the scholarship, recipients will have to agree to the following terms:
- Commencing undergraduate students will be invited to apply for a place in Monash Minds, a leadership program for first-year students.
- Recipients may be asked to participate or be profiled in relevant Monash marketing, recruitment and promotional materials and/or events.
To be eligible, you need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Applicants are intending to enrol full-time in an undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Applicants are received a full Monash course offer.
- Applicants are Not a recipient of any other scholarships, grants or financial incentives funded by Monash University or be sponsored by other bodies / institutions.
- You must maintain a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 70 each semester.
- Please Note: The following students are not eligible to apply for this scholarship:
- Students studying Australian Year 12. You may be eligible for the Monash International Scholarship for Excellence.
- Students enrolling in Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine or Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- Students in Monash Pathway programs (e.g. Monash College and Monash University Foundation Year).
- Students transferring from another Monash campus or applying to Monash from another Australian University.
You are advised to follow the following procedure in order to apply for the scholarship
- You must fill and submit a separate application form for this scholarship
- Before applying for this scholarship, you must have received a full Monash course offer with no conditions.
- Do not submit supporting documentation with your application – this will not be considered.
The selection for the scholarship will be based on:
- Based on academic achievement.
- Students will also be assessed on their scholarship application statement (500 words) and their potential to be an ambassador for Monash University.
To apply Click here