Deadline : June 30, 2023
Apply for the Monash International Leadership Scholarship for International Students in Australia. These scholarships are dedicated to international student who have applied and received a Monash undergraduate or postgraduate degree course offer. Scholarships are open to all international students regardless of their nationalities.
Monash University offers up to four(4) full tuition scholarships to students from all countries applying for an eligible undergraduate program at the university. They are looking for high-achieving students who can be ambassadors for Monash. You apply for study for courses within 10 faculties: Art, Design and Architecture; Arts; Business and Economic; Education; Engineering; Information Technology; Law; Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences; Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences; and Science.
University Profile: Named after engineer, military leader and public administrator Sir John Monash, Monash University was established by an Act of Parliament in 1958. When the first students began their studies at our foundation campus in Clayton in 1961, it became the first university established in the state of Victoria in over 100 years. The early vision was to create a research-focused tertiary institution with an emphasis on science and technology. As Monash has always done, though, we quickly moved beyond the bounds of expectation.
Successful applicants will receive the following benefits
- The Monash International Leadership Scholarship covers 100% course fees
- Scholarship will be paid until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed
- As a precondition for the scholarship, recipients will have to agree to the following terms:
- Commencing undergraduate students will be invited to apply for a place in Monash Minds, a leadership program for first-year students.
- You may also be asked to participate or be profiled in relevant Monash marketing, recruitment and promotional materials and/or events.
To be eligible, you need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Applicants must be applying to enroll in a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- To be considered , you must first secure an offer for a study place at Monash
- You must not be a recipient of any other scholarships, grants or financial incentives that are funded by Monash University
- The scholarship is renewed every year provided that you maintain a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 70 each semester.
You are advised to follow the following procedure in order to apply for the scholarship
- Applicants must complete and submit the scholarship application form if they are to be considered for the scholarship
- Please remember that to be considered for the scholarship, you must have applied and received a full Monash course offer at Monash University
The scholarship selection process will take into account the following considerations
- Scholarship is awarded based on academic merit
- Students will also be assessed on their scholarship application statement (500 words) and their potential to be an ambassador for Monash University.
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here