Deadline: June 5, 2020
Apply for the Nitori International Scholarship Foundation at the University of Tokyo in Japan. The purpose of the foundation is to Contribute to friendship and human resource development in countries around the world by providing scholarship assistance and housing assistance to students from all over the world who are motivated and have excellent academic ability but who have difficulty studying due to financial reasons.
The foundation’s main activities include:
- Payment of scholarships to students from all over the world
- Life guidance and advice to students from all over the world who receive scholarships
- Installation and operation of residential facilities for the Foundation’s international students, and payment of housing subsidies
- Other businesses necessary to achieve the purpose of this corporation
The students selected will receive a comprehensive scholarship.
- Value amoutng to 80,000 JPY/month.
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must:
- Be a student with non-Japanese nationality who will have ‘college student’ visa status from October 1st, 2020 and will register their residence in Japan.
- Be a student who will be in the first or second academic year of a master course (incl. integrated masters and doctoral course) as of October 2020.
- Those who are of good enough health to pursuit studies in Japan, of excellent academic record, of good personality.
- Be able to communicate in Japanese.
- Be able to contribute to international understandings and mutual friendships.
- Those who can attend Scholarship Students Activities held by NISF.
- Those who can submit a scholar report every month.
- Those who do not receive any sort of scholarship or subsidy while receiving the scholarship from NISF.
To apply, follow the procedure below
- Apply by filling out the entry form online from the Nitori International Scholarship Foundation website.
- After that, after passing the entry screening, WEB test, document screening, and interview, the successful applicants are decided.
- Successful applicants will be certified as scholarship students by joining the ceremonies or participating in exchange meetings
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit Nitori International Scholarship Foundation.