Deadline : December 1, 2021
Apply for a tuition free master’s degree program at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology(NTNU) in Norway. Applications are open for applicants from both non EU/EAA and EU/EAA countries, to go to Norway and undertake their studies. All this at one of the best and student friendly universities in Norway under the best instructors and the most impressive research based curriculum.
The Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) has built its main profile in science and technology with a variety of programmes of professional study in selected competitive fields, and great academic breadth that also includes the humanities, social sciences, economics, medicine, health sciences, educational science, architecture, entrepreneurship, art disciplines and artistic activities to mention but a few. With with headquarters in Trondheim and campuses in Ålesund and Gjøvik, the university is one of the best academically and research ranked universities not only on Norway, Europe but around the globe.
As a students, you will have the opportunity to have the experience of your lifetime and develop your academic career, studying at one of the faculties mentioned below.
- Faculty of Architecture and Design (AD)
- The Faculty of Humanities (HF)
- Faculty of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering (IE)
- The Faculty of Engineering (IV)
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences (MH)
- The Faculty of Natural Sciences (NV)
- Faculty of Social and Educational Sciences (SU)
- The Faculty of Economics and Management (OK)
- NTNU University Museum (VM)
- Tuition fees are waivered for all Degree programs at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology, therefore, students will only need to cover their own living expenses.
- Much as NTNU does generally not offer any stipends/scholarships or loans, there are several other funding opportunities which you might be eligible for and may be used to cover your living expenses. These may include:
- Erasmus Mundus scholarships which are mainly dedicated to EU-students
- The Anglo-Norse Society scholarship worth up to £2,500, awarded British students
- The NORPART MA Scholarships offered by NTNU (usually five in total) to students from Ethiopia who will pursue MPhil in childhood studies in the academic year 2021/22.
You will need to meet the following application requirements
- The is now accepting applications from both EU/EAA and non EU/EAA applicants.
- All international applicants are required to have a good command of English at an academic level. The English proficiency tests accepted by the university are as follows
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language): Minimum score of 90 points on the internet based test and minimum score of 600 points on the paper based test
- IELTS (International English Language Testing Service): academic test with a minimum overall band score of 6.5
- University of Cambridge tests, at least one: – First Certificate in English – Certificate in Advanced English – Certificate of Proficiency in English
- Pearsons Academic English test (PTE): The academic version with a minimum score of 62
- You will need to have attained your first degree (a bachelor’s degree) in a relevant field
- Applicants must have excellent academic performance with a grade C or better on the ECTS scale.
You will need to submit the following documents in order to complete your application
- The pages of your passport showing your photo, your full name, your date of birth and your nationality
- You will have to submit your high school/ Upper Secondary School grade transcript or diploma
- Applicants need to submit their Official transcripts and diplomas from all your college/university education. Academic documents which are not issued in Norwegian, Danish, Swedish or English, must be accompanied by an authorized translation of the original document into English.
- Your copies of English language proficiency tests such as TOEFL or IELTS test results
- You must submit a letter of motivation
- Submit your most CV
- If you are an applicant from a country’s outside the EU/EEA, you will need to document funding.
For other opportunities to Study in Norway, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here