Deadline : October 12, 2021
Apply for the Nuffic MENA Scholarship Programme (MSP) 2021 . The MENA Scholarship Programme (MSP) offers scholarships to professionals for short courses in the Netherlands. The overall aim of the MSP is to contribute to the democratic transition in the participating countries. It also aims at building capacity within organisations by enabling employees to take part in short courses in the Netherlands.
While the scholarship is awarded to individuals, all candidates must be nominated by their employer to be able to participate. The need for training has to be demonstrated in the context of the organisation the applicant is employed by.
- These scholarships are awarded in a competitive selection to highly motivated professionals ‘change makers’ who are in a position to introduce the newly-acquired skills and knowledge into their employing organisation.
- Please note that 50% of all scholarships are allocated to female applicants
- Applicants are professionals who are nationals, living and working in Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Syria , Tunisia
- You must be a professional and citizen of one of the countries on the MSP country list.
- As an applicant, you must be living and working in you country of citizenship by the time of application.
- The applicant’s employer’s statement must comply with the format Nuffic has provided.
- You must posses an official and valid passport that is valid at least 3 months after the date of your submission
- one must have a government statement that meets the requirements of the country in which the employer is established (if applicable);
- All applicants must be 45 years of age or younger at the time of the grant submission.
- You must not have received more than one MSP scholarship for courses that take place at the same time.
Please note that the application opens on different dates for different countries. Along with your online application, you will be asked to upload the following documents:
- A valid passport copy
- Your current statement from your employer
- Depending on your country of employment, you may also be required to submit a government statement.
You are advised to follow the procedure below to successfully submit your application
- You must select a course on the MSP course list
- Applicants must then Contact the Dutch institution that is offering the course to get information on the following application components:
- Information about the course content
- Application deadlines since these can differ per Dutch institution
- The application and selection procedures
- Online application form and the required supporting documents
- How to prepare your application and the supporting documents
- When and how to submit your online application via the Dutch institution offering the course
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here