Deadline : June 15, 2021
Apply for the Pfizer Scholarship to Attend the One Young World Summit. The Pfizer – One Young World Scholarship aims to recognize the outstanding efforts and actions of young people for their unwavering response to the COVID-19 pandemic as well as its impact on society. Pfizer is therefore offering 50 scholarships to eligible scholars who will receive digital access to the One Young World Summit 2021 from 22 – 25 July in Munich, Germany. Participants and scholars will also join the One Young World Ambassador community, a network of 12,000+ changemakers in more than 190 countries.
The Pfizer – One Young World Scholarship is mainly intended and dedicated to young leaders who, throughout this challenging time, have demonstrated commitment and impact in responding to the COVID-19 pandemic. To apply, candidates must have made significant contribution to the response to the COVID-19 pandemic, which may include Providing healthcare to COVID-19 patients or Raising awareness in regards to the COVID-19 Risks.
The Pfizer – One Young World Scholarship offers the following benefits.
- You will have Digital access to the One Young World Summit 2021 from 22 to 25 July 2021 in Munich, Germany.
- Participants will also become membership of the One Young World Ambassador community.
- You will have the opportunity to participation in unique sessions including meetings with Pfizer executives.
The Pfizer – One Young World Scholarship welcomes applications from candidates who meet the following conditions:
- Nationals of any country around the world are welcome to apply for the scholarship.
- The Pfizer – One Young World Scholarship is strictly dedicated to for young leaders who have contributed to the fight against the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Applicants must be aged between 18 and 30 years at the time of application if you are to be considered
- Candidates are those individuals who have demonstrated impact in responding to the COVID-19 pandemic and/or advancing health education and access.
- Applicants for this scholarship are those who have provided healthcare to COVID-19 patients.
- Candidates who have also raised awareness of COVID-19 risks and contributing to community safety.
- Scholarship recipients are those who have advocated for public policies which protect vulnerable populations and advance health equity.
- Also applicants who have developed digital solutions to enhance access education and access to healthcare are welcome to apply
- If you have been part of Initiatives dedicated to combat the secondary impacts of the pandemic, you are a candidate for the scholarship
Applicants from a variety of professional backgrounds such as healthcare practitioners, social entrepreneurs, entrepreneurs, charity leaders, academics and community activists are welcome to apply. Applications are submitted online using the online portal provided and must be completed by the deadline of June 15, 2021.
Please note that although the scholarship is funded by Pfizer, the selection process will be conducted by One Young World
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here