Deadline : January 15, 2023
Apply for the Roskilde University Danish State Scholarships for Foreign Students to study in Denmark. Each year, Roskilde University offers a number of Danish state tuition fee waivers and scholarships dedicated to selected master’s degree programmes, to highly talented exceptional students who come from countries outside of the EU/EEA and are required to pay tuition fees at Roskilde University in Denmark.
During the application process, applicants from non-EU/EAA countries have the opportunity to specify that they wish to be considered for the scholarships, provided that are applying for an eligible master’s degree program.
These Danish government sponsored tuition fee waivers and scholarships are awarded once each year to students who are applying for study, for the September entry. Recipients will receive these awards for a maximum length of 22 months for programmes that start in September.
Applicants need to know that these scholarships are highly competitive, Usually during the selection process, Applicants are ranked based on their motivational letters submitted, previous academic performance as well as work experience. Only the best students will be selected
If selected for the scholarship, you will be eligible for the following benefits
- Recipients will be awarded a tuition fee waiver for a duration of 22 months, for their selected master’s degree programme
- You will also receive a scholarship stipend amounting to DKK 7,800 per month, meant to cover living expenses during your stay in Denmark.
- Please note that you must follow the study plan and you must not be delayed in your studies in order to maintain the tuition fee waiver and scholarship.
In order to be eligible to apply for a tuition fee waiver and scholarship, you must fulfil the following conditions
- Applicants to the scholarships must be students coming from non-EU/EEA countries and are required to pay tuition fees at Roskilde University in Denmark
- These scholarships are strictly dedicated to master’s degree programmes offered at at Roskilde University in Denmark.
- You must meet that admission requirements for an eligible master’s degree programme of your choice
- To be considered for the scholarship, you must be applying to one of the following master’s degree programmes offered at Roskilde University.
- Master in Environmental Science
- Master in Global and Development Studies
- Master in International Politics and Governance
- Master in Media and Communication
- Master in Nordic Urban Planning Studies
- Master in Computer Science
Applicants who wish to be considered for the scholarships must specify this at the time of submission of their application. You must upload a motivational letter and your must current CV detailing your academic and occupational background, to your online application for admission to your preferred eligible master’s degree programme.
Applications for a master’s degree programme are submitted online. During the process applicants are required to submit supporting application documents which may include the following
- You must upload your official documentation of completed academic degrees or in-progress academic degrees
- Official English or Danish translation of all uploaded educational documents in case these are not issued in Danish, English, Norwegian or Swedish,
- A proof of English language proficiency.
- Copy of the identification page of your passport
- A Motivational letter of up to one A4-page outlining your qualifications for the master’s programme you are applying as well as a CV.
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here