Deadline : November 1, 2020
Apply for the Sciences Po Eiffel Scholarship 2021. The scholarship is provided by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs with priority to candidates from emerging countries and applicants who are underrepresented in French universities and higher education institutions. Candidates for this scholarship are mainly applicants from Asia, Latin America, Eastern Europe and new members of the EU and the Middle East.
The university (Sciences Po) requires candidates and applicants to have profiles that match the priorities of the Eiffel scholarship. Interested students will have to apply for a study place at Sciences Po and If offered a place to study at Sciences Po, they will inform you whether their application will be proposed to Campus France
The scholarship is managed by Campus France and gives priority to applications received from students currently studying and residing abroad. The Eiffel Scholarship is awarded for master’s study, lasting for the length of time needed to complete the course for which you will have applied. This is subject to students fulfilling the academic obligations during each year of the course.
Selected applicants for the scholarship will receive the following benefits
- You will receive a monthly grant amounting to €1,181 (€1,031 scholarship + €150 additional monthly amount).
- Please note that the Eiffel Scholarship does not cover tuition fees. Therefore, if offered a place to study at Sciences Po and selected for the scholarship, you will be responsible for paying the annual tuition fees.
New first time applicants for the scholarship must fulfill the following requirements
- You must be under the age of 30 at the time of application.
- You must be applying for one of the graduate programmes offered at Sciences Po OR
- You must be applying for the dual degree in Journalism / Columbia (BAMA). Applicants under this category are first year students at Columbia’s university School of Journalism
Current Sciences Po students interested in the scholarship must fulfill the following requirements
- You are a third year student at Sciences Po
- You are a Second year undergraduate students in one of the university partnership programmes at Poitiers campus
- Applicant is a first year graduate student at Science Po
- You were admitted last year in your first year as a graduate student who requested a deferral
- Students admitted last year who have received a conditional offer of admission if they submit an English test before the scholarship application deadline.
- PhD students who are co-supervised or presenting a joint thesis with a partner university
Interested applicants are advised to apply for admission at Science Po and indicate their interest for being considered for the scholarship under the Financial Information section. Along with the application, you will need to sub,it the following documents
- Your most recent CV, including information on your grade level, overall ranking or position in the promotion
- You must submit a professional project, one or two pages.
- Your academic transcripts all of the years of higher education (including periods spent abroad on exchange programmes)
- Your ID and/or passport as proof of your citizenship.
- Language test certificates (french and/or English) if necessary
To apply, Click here