Deadline : September 30, 2020
Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT) announces the admission Schedule for the SIIT Graduate Scholarship Program for Excellent Foreign Students (EFS) Semester 1/2021
SIIT scholarships are available to international applicants who wish to undertake graduate programs in selected fields. Scholarship offers for graduate programs (master and doctoral levels) are available in the following fields.
- Biochemical Engineering/ Biochemistry
- Civil engineering (CE),
- Computer engineering (CPE),
- Electrical engineering (EC),
- Energy Technology/ Management (EM),
- Engineering management
- Environmental Engineering / Science
- Industrial Engineering and logistics systems
- Digital Engineering
The fully-funded Thailand Scholarship 2021 will cover all the cost of the selected students. The international scholarship in Thailand will cover full tuition fees, living allowance, visa fee, round trip airfare tickets, and Health & Accident Insurance. There is no application fee. You can still apply for the scholarship if you don’t have IELTS score at the time of application but you must take an English proficiency test and submit your score before the 1st semester ends.
Scholarships by Sirindhorn Technology Scholarship fund are available for excellent students from reputable universities of any foreign country to study master’s and a doctoral degree program at Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT).
Graduate Scholarship Program for Excellent Foreign Students will cover:
- Full SIIT Tuition & Educational support fees (Full Thesis Support)
- Living Allowance of 10,000 baht per month
- Round Trip Airfare Tickets (Economy Class) Direct Route to Thailand.
- VISA Fee, Airport Taxes, up to 10,000 Baht will be given.
- Health & Accident Insurance will be provided during Scholarship.
Conditions for applications are as follow:
- You must not be a Thai Citizen or do not hold Thai Nationality.
- Applicants must hold excellent academic record
- You must meet qualifications for admission into your program of interest at SIIT
- You will have to provide 2 Strong Recommendation (At least One from Academic Institute).
- Applicants must be in Good Health & and have Good Conduct.
- You must not be a recipient of any other scholarship
You must submit your online application along with the required documents attached in electronic files format (jpeg., jpg., PDF. format) as described below.
- A statement of purpose (At least one page of a statement of purpose)
- Your most recent Curriculum Vitae (CV) or resume
- An official transcript or current transcript
- For Master’s degree application
- Bachelor’s degree transcript with at least GPA. 2.75
- For Doctoral degree application
- Bachelor’s degree transcript, and Master’s degree transcript with GPA. 3.50
- Certificate of English proficiency test as one as follows:
- TOEFL (PBT 400+, or CBT 97+, or IBT 32+) or
- IELTS 4.5+ or
- TU-GET 400+ or
- TOEIC 500+
- Citizen ID card or passport
- Research paper, publication or certificates (if any)
- Recent photograph (1 x 1.5 inches’ size as jpeg. only)
To apply, Click here