Deadline: June 7, 2020
Apply for the SIT STAR Scholarship program at the Schaffhausen Institute of Technology in Switzerland. The SIT STAR Contest is conducted by the Schaffhausen Institute of Technology for individuals who want to shape the future of science, research, and technology. SIT is an international research-led institution located in Schaffhausen, Switzerland.
The goal of the SIT STAR Contest is to promote interest in the field of Computer Science and Software Engineering, give students an opportunity to demonstrate their knowledge of programming, and be considered for a fully-funded graduate scholarship.
Successful applicants will benefit from a scholarship program:
- Several scholarships with 100% tuition coverage for one of the Master’s programs offered by SIT
- Multiple scholarships with 20% tuition coverage for one of the Master’s programs offered by SIT
- Surprise gifts from Switzerland
The scholarships are available for any of the Master’s programs offered by SIT starting in September 2020:
- MSc in Software Engineering and Digital Leadership (4 semesters)
- Double degree in collaboration with Carnegie Mellon University (CMU) in Pittsburgh, the USA, and the National University of Singapore (NUS) in Singapore
- Fast track: MSc in Software Engineering and Digital Leadership (3 semesters)
To be considered for the program you must:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any other STEM field
- Speak English at a level sufficient to pursue graduate studies
- Be a resident of EU/EFTA, Eastern Europe (including Russia), Southeast Asia or South Asia
To apply for the scholarship, you are adivesd to follow the following procedure.
- Love solving programming challenges
- Fill out the contest registration form
- Register at Codeforces using a special link you will receive in the confirmation email.
To apply, Click here