Deadline : March 17, 2021
Apply for the 2021 Staffordshire University GREAT Scholarship Program to study in the UK. The GREAT Scholarships 2021 programme was founded by the British Council in partnership with up to 41 UK universities. This scholarship programme offers to support students from various countries, helping them to access world-class UK higher education opportunities in the United kingdom.
The Staffordshire University in partnership with the British Council is proud to be part of the GREAT Britain Campaign. They are therefore are offering two international scholarships to two applicants, one from India and one from Malaysia. Applicants from these countries must be applying to study for a full time postgraduate-taught degree programme at Staffordshire University in the UK
Selected candidates will receive the following benefits
- This scholarship programme will offer the selected candidates a grant worth a minimum of £10,000.
- The scholarship grant is intended to go towards covering the cost of your tuition to students pursuing one year postgraduate study in the UK.
- The scholarship at the Staffordshire University is strictly dedicated to applicants for India and Malaysia
- Applicants must have applied and received admission to study for one of the Masters Taught postgraduate programmes at Staffordshire
- You must be planning to begin your studies in September 2021
- Candidates selected for the GREAT scholarship program must not be recipients of any other scholarships for the Master’s degree programme
- Eligible candidates are expected to demonstrate excellent academic performance from their previous qualifications
If you don not hold a n offer already, you should apply for admission fpr your preffered Master’s degree programme at the Staffordshire University.
Up on reciepient fo your admission offer, you will have to complete the GREAT Scholarship application form and submit the required support document
the completion of the scholarship application will require you provide a statement of academic interests. This will include answering three questions with a maximum of 200 words for each
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here