Deadline : April 29, 2021
Apply for the 2021 Standard Bank Derek Cooper Africa Scholarships at the London School of Economics in the UK. LSE is offering three (3) Standard Bank Derek Cooper Africa Scholarships for the 2021/22 academic year.
The Standard Bank Derek Cooper Africa Scholarships are dedicate dot academically gifted students and are generously supported by Standard Bank of South Africa PLC.
These Standard Bank Derek Cooper Africa Scholarships at London School of Economics and Political Science will be offered to applicants who demonstrate academic excellence and financial need. Applicants must be applying for one of the eligible master’s degree programmes
If selected, you will receive the following benefits
- LSE is offering three scholarships for the 2021/22 academic year.
- The scholarships will cover the following:
- You will receive coverage for the cost of full fees for the programme you will be admitted to
- Selected applicants will also receive maintenance stipend for living costs
- You must be a citizen and resident of one of Standard Bank’s African presence countries
- Preference will be given to residents of the following countries (See list here)
- You must be applying for one of the eligible Master’s degree courses at LSE. See list of courses here.
- Applicants must meet the admission conditions for the degree programme of their choosing at LSE
To apply you are advised follow the following procedure
- You must Submit your application for admission into the degree programme of your choice.
- Applicants must then submit their Graduate Financial Support Application Form via the Graduate application tracker
- You will receive your offer of a conditional or unconditional offer by April 29, 2021
- If you are successfully offered the LSE Scholarships o you will be will be contacted by email.
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here