Deadline : June 8, 2021
Apply for the Stockholm School of Economics Executive MBA Scholarship Program to study in Sweden. Each year, the Stockholm School of Economics accepts applications for the MBA Scholarship from individuals who wish to study for an Executive MBA at the business school in Stockholm. The scholarship is made possible through a cooperation between Dagens Industri, utbildning.se and Stockholm School of Economics.
Studies and trainings for the MBA start December 6, 2021 and will run for a period of 18 months, on a part-time basis in parallel with regular work. Study trips are also made abroad. The Stockholm School of Economics (SSE) Executive MBA along with the MBA Scholarship give you the opportunity to increase your knowledge, develop your skill crucial for managing and developing companies and organizations.
The selected applicant will have the opportunity to study their MBA at Stockholm School of Economics, one of Europe’s leading business schools, with a unique business-community network.
If you apply and get selected for this scholarship, you will be eligible for the following benefits
- The MBA Scholarship covers the full tuition fee of SEK 495.000 + VAT for SSE MBA Executive Format.
- This scholarship will be awarded to the best candidate selected by the Jury
To be eligible for the scholarship you must meet the following application coinditions
- You are required to have University Degree (Usually Undergraduate) equivalent to 180 credits at the time of application
- Applicants must have accumulated sufficient Work experience of at least five years
- You must have sufficient English Language proficiency since the course is delivered in English
- If selected, you must be ready to begin your studies in December as per the course schedule
Application for the Executive MBA as well as the scholarship will open on March 24, 2021. You will be required to fill your application and submit it before the deadline of June 8, 2021
- The Stockholm School of Economics will ask the top 12 to 15 of the applicants to provide a full application.
- The selection committee will then filter out around 5 to 7 finalists who will be invited for an interview and presented to the jury.
- The jury consisting of representatives from Dagens Industri, utbildning.se and Stockholm School of Economics will then select the recipient of the scholarship
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here