Study a Master's in Europe Scholarship 2019/2020 for International Students
Deadline: April 13, 2020
Educations.com believes that students who study abroad become the next generation of globally-minded leaders – and wants more of you to do it! by offering a scholarship of up to €5000 to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure.
The scholarship will be awarded for the fall/autumn semester of 2020 and is open to
students from any country who will be studying a master’s degree abroad at a European university or school.
educations.com is the global online meeting point for students and schools in over 210 countries. Here, prospective students can quickly and easily find relevant information on study abroad options, while schools and higher education institutions can market themselves effectively to the right audience.
- Scholarship of up to €5,000 to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure.
To apply for this scholarship:
- You must have applied (or will apply) to a university or school within Europe
- You must have applied (or will apply) for a master’s-level degree starting in the Fall/Autumn semester in 2020
- The degree program must be studied within Europe (not online or in another country)
- You must meet the entry requirements for the university or school, including:
- Hold a valid undergraduate (bachelor’s) degree
- Meet language requirements for the program
- You must hold or be eligible to apply for a relevant study visa (if applicable)
- You must be studying abroad in a country that you were not born in or currently reside in (unless currently studying).
To apply for this scholarship, you must submit your completed application by 13 April 2020.
The application consists of:
- Filling out short form
- Submitting a short essay (500-700 words) on the question “Why did you choose your study abroad country, and how will it help you grow as a globally-minded leader?”
Please note, applications must be submitted in English. Applications in other languages will not be considered.
If selected as a finalist, you must provide:
- Proof of acceptance into the university in the form of a copy of your acceptance letter
- Proof of undergraduate qualification in the form of a copy of your transcript
- Proof of identity in the form of a copy of your passport
To apply, Click here