Deadline : April 1, 2020 .
Apply for the Tallinn University of Technology Dora scholarship Program for 2020. Tallinn University of Technology (TalTech) is Estonia’s most innovative university, as confirmed by the Estonian universities’ reputation survey. TalTech is especially known for its innovation in the field of digital technologies and engineering.
With a total of 4 Bachelor's and 16 Master's programmes in English combined with close academic partnerships with approximately 500 different universities, Tallin University of Technology presents its self as a reliable option for your academic excellence in the study field of your choice.
This Scholarship program is reserved for international Master Degree students for full-time studies in the Estonian higher education institutions supported by the European Regional Development Fund.
Successful applicants will receive the following benefits
- The monthly amount of the scholarship is 350 euros and it is paid during the period of September 1st to June 30th.
Please note: The studies in Estonia must start in the academic year for which the stipend has been granted. During the period for which the stipend is granted, supported master’s students must remain in Estonia, except for short visits to conferences or to their home countries.
To be eligible, you need to fulfill the following criteria:
- You are admitted or applying to a Master's program
- are non-residents of the Republic of Estonia;
- have not exceeded a total period of one year stay in Estonia during the last three years;
- started their studies in the master programme at TalTech after 1 July 2020;
- study full load and reside in Estonia during the period of scholarship acquisition;
Eligible Master programmes:
- Environmental Engineering and Management
- Computer Systems and Engineering
- Communicative Electronics
- Cyber Security
- E-Governance Technologies and Services
- Materials and Processes for Sustainable Energetics
- Technology of Wood, Plastics and Textiles
- Applied Physics
- Health Care Technology
- Design and Technology Futures
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Technology Governance and Digital Transformation
- International Business Administration