Deadline : June 1, 2021
Apply for the Tallinn University of Technology Dora scholarship Program for 2021. Tallinn University of Technology (TalTech) is Estonia’s most innovative university, as confirmed by the Estonian universities’ reputation survey. TalTech is especially known for its innovation in the field of digital technologies and engineering.
With a total of 4 Bachelor’s and 16 Master’s programmes in English combined with close academic partnerships with approximately 500 different universities, Tallinn University of Technology presents its self as a reliable option for your academic excellence in the study field of your choice.
This Scholarship program is reserved for international Master Degree students for full-time studies in the Estonian higher education institutions supported by the European Regional Development Fund.
Successful applicants will receive the following benefits
- The monthly amount of the scholarship is 350 euros and it is paid during the period of September 1st to June 30th.
- Your studies in Estonia must start in the academic year for which the stipend has been granted.
- During the period for which the stipend is granted, supported master’s students must remain in Estonia, except for short visits to conferences or to their home countries.
To be eligible, you need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Scholarships are open to all students admitted or applying to a Master’s program
- Applicants must be non-residents of the Republic of Estonia
- To be considered, you must have not exceeded a total period of one year stay in Estonia during the last three years;
- You must be planning to commence your your studies in the master programme at TalTech after 1 July 2021
- The scholarship is awarded to students who study full load and reside in Estonia during the period of scholarship acquisition
Eligible Master programmes:
- Environmental Engineering and Management
- Computer Systems and Engineering
- Communicative Electronics
- Cyber Security
- E-Governance Technologies and Services
- Materials and Processes for Sustainable Energetics
- Technology of Wood, Plastics and Textiles
- Applied Physics
- Health Care Technology
- Design and Technology Futures
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Technology Governance and Digital Transformation
- International Business Administration
Please note that applicants must have applied and recieved admission to one of the eligible Master’s programmes at TalTech for Autumn 2021. You must pass the Faculty’s evaluation and received an offer to study at TalTech if you are to be considered for the DoRa Pluss scholarship.
The scholarship will be awarded for the first semester and recipient for the proceeding semesters will be decided by the program manager based on the results of the previous semester.
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here