Taltech Master’s Scholarship Of Estonian Ministry Of Foreign Affairs
Deadline: May 15, 2020
Ministry of Foreign Affairs offers a limited number of scholarships for TalTech Master study candidates. Scholarships are available for citizens from Armenia, Georgia, India, Mexico, Moldova, Turkey, Ukraine, Belarus, Vietnam and other citizens of Estonian Development Cooperation target countries.
The project is financed by Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs from the funds of development cooperation and humanitarian aid.
Stipends are available for following Master’s programmes:
- Environmental Engineering and Management – 2 places;
- Technology of Wood, Plastics and Textiles – 1 place;
- Materials and Processes for Sustainable Energetics – 2 places;
- Technology Governance and Digital Transformation – 2 places;
- Communicative Electronics – 2 places.
The scholarship is granted for 2 years (nominal study period of Master’s studies) with a monthly allowance of 400 EUR, which is paid throughout the academic year from September 1 until June 30.
Scholarships are available for citizens from Armenia, Georgia, India, Mexico, Moldova, Turkey, Ukraine, Belarus, Vietnam and other citizens of Estonian Development Cooperation target countries.
Candidates who have submitted application for one of the five programmes listed above, are eligible to apply for the scholarship. To apply for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs scholarship, please send your motivation essay to [email protected]. Final deadline to send in your motivation essay is 15th of May 2020.
Motivation essay should include:
- Name of the programme you will be studying in TalTech.
- Your reasons of choosing Estonia as your study destination.
- Your reasons of choosing this programme.
- Your plans after graduation.
- Font- Times New Roman, font size 12.
- Line and Paragraph Spacing- 1,5.
- Lenght of the motivation essay max 1,5 pages.
- name the file as “FIRST NAME.SURNAME“
- name the e-mail subjects as „Ministry of Foreign Affairs scholarship – name of the programme you are applying to“
To apply, Click here