Deadline : January 20, 2021
Apply for the Tampere University Scholarships Programme in Finland for the academic year 2021. Tampere University together with Tampere University of Applied Sciences in Finland offer varies of scholarships for fee-paying international students who wish to study for a Bachelors or Master’s degree programme in Tampere. The scholarship programme aims to provide excellent international students with high-quality, yet affordable, education.
Tampere University Scholarships Programme overall goal is to support international students who are required to pay tuition fees for Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programmes offered in English. These scholarships are awarded each year to applicants who have secured admission to their preferred programme at Tampere University together with Tampere University of Applied Sciences. Applicants will be able to indicate that they wish to be considered for the scholarships at the time of applying for admission.
Besides the full scholarships, all fee-paying students that have been accepted for their preferred degree programme may take advantage of an early-bird scholarship during the first year of studies. With the help of the scholarship programme, Tampere University provides excellent international students with high-quality, yet affordable, education.
Tampere University offers the following scholarships to eligible applicants
Tampere University global student award for academic excellence
- You receive a tuition fee scholarship covering 100% of the tuition fees in a three-year Bachelor’s or a two-year Master’s degree programme or both if the study right granted leads from Bachelor’s degree to a Master’s degree.
- Recipients will also receive a 7,000 € annual scholarship to cover the student’s living expenses during the first year of the Bachelor’s or Master’s degree programme
Tampere University tuition fee scholarships
- This scholarships cover 100% of the tuition fees in a three-year Bachelor’s or a two-year Master’s degree programme or both if the study right granted leads from Bachelor’s degree to a Master’s degree
- You must be a fee-paying international student applying for a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree programme at Tampere University together or Tampere University of Applied Sciences
- Bachelors degree applicants must fulfill he conditions for admission into the degree of their choice and must have completed a recognized high school level of education
- If you are applying for a Master’s degree programme, you must posses a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution
- You Bachelors degree must correspond to at least 180 ECTS (European credits) or to three years of full-time study
- Applicants must have a good command of the English language for academic purposes and must submit language certificates
- You must demonstrate excellent performance in your previous academic experience
In order for you to be considered for one of the Tampere University scholarship, you must apply for the scholarship as part of your application for admission during the application period for admission. Applications for admission will close on January 13, 2021
Please note that there is no addition application form for the scholarship, therefore You will apply for Tampere University Scholarships with the same online application you use to apply for admission using the official online platform. Applicants interested in the scholarship will be asked to describe in writing on the application form the academic qualifications which support their merit-based scholarship application as well as their motivation for applying for a Tampere University scholarship
For other scholarships in Finland, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here