Deadline: August 24, 2020
Every year the TED Fellows program selects a new group of extraordinary, multidisciplinary individuals by open application. They look for innovators on the rise in their respective fields with bold, original work.
- TED covers the costs of transportation to and from the TED conference, any visa you may need, accommodations and food while at the conference and conference registration.
- Fellows get career coaching and speaker training as well as mentorship and public relations guidance. Fellows also give a talk at a TED Conference, a huge opportunity to share their work with a wide, new audience. And perhaps most important, Fellows join the community of 450+ other Fellows who inspire one another and collaborate on new projects.
- They look for different applicants than many other leadership-oriented programs. Instead of business people, professionals, policy wonks and government officials, the TED Fellows program focuses on doers, makers, inventors, advocates, filmmakers and photographers, musicians and artists, scientists, entrepreneurs, NGO heads, and human rights activists.
- In addition to impressive accomplishment, fine character and a good heart are also important traits we look for in TED Fellows. More than anything, this focus on character has defined the success of the TED Fellows program.
- All applicants must be 18 years or older by the time they apply
- English proficiency is a requirement but native English speakers may not require proof of their proficiency