Deadline : January 12, 2020 .
Apply for the Test Day Delivery Coordinator role at British council Uganda. There is a new Global Operating Model for Exams being implemented across the business and this role will be key to ensuring delivery of our exams operations at the test centre level, working with new systems and processes and ensuring that new ways of working are taken up and adhered to. Acting in unforeseen situations to solve problems to ensure Test Day is successfully executed.
The British Council SSA has an exciting opportunity in Uganda for a Test Day Delivery Coordinator
- The purpose of this role is to ensure effective and efficient delivery of Exams.
- To manage Venue Supervisor engagement, relationship and performance.
- To co-ordinate and manage any risk or issue resolution, including co-ordination of customer communication directly or through customer services.
- To be a point of contact for Venues/Venue Supervisors on the day.
- This role will be required to work test days which will involve weekend work as part of the contracted hours.
- University degree in any subject or relevant qualification
- Experience working in a busy operational environment delivering high levels of customer service
- Ability to ensure compliance, risk and security standards are monitored and maintained
- Experience working in Exams advantageous
- Experience of supporting the delivery of computer-based exams advantageous
In your application form, please clearly explain how you meet the essential and desirable skills, qualification and experience criteria mentioned in the person specification section of the role profile. This will help uthem determine your fit for the role and increase your application’s chances of success.
To Apply, Click here