Deadline : Various .
Apply The 2021 Commonwealth100 Leadership Development Programme . The Commonwealth100 is a free, online leadership programme from Common Purpose that equips the next generation with 21st century leadership skills. It is the first of our Legacy Programmes to be run online. It introduces the idea of Open Source Leadership, co-created by young leaders, to maximize their impact in both their professional and civic lives.
Using an interactive platform, you will work with a diverse group of young leaders from across the Commonwealth to explore Open Source Leadership – a new leadership model co-created with over 1,000 young Commonwealth leaders. This is your opportunity to gain practical skills for the future. What’s more, everyone who completes Commonwealth100 receives the Open Source Leadership Badge: an online badge you can use to set yourself apart, as a 21st Century leader.
- All participants who complete the programme will receive the Open Source Leadership Badge, which can be used as a record of your achievement on your CV or online profiles.
The Commonwealth100 programme aims to create:
- A new generation of young leaders to come through who have the commitment and ability to bridge divides
- Stronger links across regions, backgrounds and generations (through our webinars and alumni offerings), which help them to work better together
- A broader base of leadership in Commonwealth cities and countries
- Framing a fresh, bold, principled, networked Commonwealth of the future
To be eligible, you need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Commonwealth100 is open to young people, aged 18+, from across the Commonwealth. You may be at the beginning of your career or in Higher or Further Education
Commonwealth100 is open to young leaders who are from a Commonwealth country, or who currently live, work or study in a Commonwealth country, and are interested in shaping the legacy of the Commonwealth.
Find below the program summary and important dates:
The programme runs in seven-week-long cohorts. It takes between three to six hours to complete the programme, which can be done flexibly over the cohort period. Upcoming programme dates are:
- 6 March – 24 April 2021
- 1 May – 19 June 2021
- 3 July – 21 August 2021
Commonwealth100 runs in seven week cohorts. After filling in a short registration form, you will receive an email with more information about your cohort
To apply Click here