Deadline : April 3, 2020 .
Apply for the 2020 Fully Funded Eni-Oxford Africa MBA Scholarship 2020. In line with its mission, inspired by the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), Eni contributes to the SDGs targets through strategic cooperations focused on areas of common interest such as youth employment, agriculture value chains and renewable energy and energy efficiency, particularly in Africa. Eni hereby introduces the Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship for selected African students to undertake a full MBA at the university of Oxford
In order to reinforce the company’s expertise in its business areas, Eni avails itself of a long established relational network with the most prestigious national and international universities. Amongst these esteemed institutions Eni can count on the collaboration of Oxford University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, besides the leading Italian Universities. Eni is looking for high aspiring and high potential African MBA candidates who can contribute to better leadership and governance of the continent. Scholars will be selected by Oxford Saïd on academic merit and/or potential
Benefits for applicants are as below.
- The full MBA course fees, a living expenses stipend, and one return air fare
- This year, there are 2 scholarships to be awarded
Rate this Post
User Review( votes)
To be eligible, you must fulfill the following criteria
- Applicants must be high aspiring and high potential African MBA candidates who can contribute to better leadership and governance of the continent. Scholars will be selected by Oxford Saïd on academic merit and/or potential.
- Applicants must be ordinarily resident in one of the African countries in which Eni operates including:
- Ivory Coast
- Rep. of Congo
- South Africa
To apply you must follow the following procedure
- You will have to submit your MBA application using the University of Oxford application platform,
- The selection committee will use the details you have provided to determine your eligibility for this scholarship.
- You do not need to undertake any additional actions.
To apply, Click here