Deadline : April 30, 2020 .
Apply for the Audi Environmental Foundation One Young World Scholarship. The Audi Environmental Foundation actively supports research into new technologies and scientific methods for a livable future. Its stated goal is to make a contribution to environmental protection and to create and promote ways of behaving sustainably.
The Foundation focuses in particular on promoting and developing environmentally compatible technologies, measures for environmental education and protecting the natural necessities of life for humans, animals and plants. It was established in 2009 by AUDI AG as a 100-percent subsidiary and is part of the company’s social and environmental commitment.
City Profile: Munich, Bavaria’s capital, is home to centuries-old buildings and numerous museums. The city is known for its annual Oktoberfest celebration and its beer halls, including the famed Hofbräuhaus, founded in 1589. In the Altstadt (Old Town), central Marienplatz square contains landmarks such as Neo-Gothic Neues Rathaus (town hall), with a popular glockenspiel show that chimes and reenacts stories from the 16th century. With a population of around 1.5 million, it is the third-largest city in Germany, after Berlin and Hambur
Successful applicants will receive the following benefits
- Delegate access to the One Young World Summit 2020 in Munich which takes place from 14 - 17 October.
- Hotel accomodation in Munich on a shared basis between 13 and 17 October, 2020.
- Participation in an exclusive pre-Summit event held in in Munich by Audi AG and Audi Environmental Foundation on 14 October.
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner on the nights of 14, 15, 16 and 17 October
- Ground transport between Summit venues
- Return air or rail travel for scholars living outside of Germany
To be eligible, you need to fulfill the following criteria:
- This scholarship is intended to support young innovators (aged 18 - 30) who are working with cutting-edge technology to protect and restore the environment.
- Nationals of all countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- One Young World will assess candidates based on their:
- Evidenced commitment to delivering positive change.
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership
- Track record of generating impactful that and innovative solutions
Audi is therefore collaborating with One Young World to offer scholarships to 16 inspiring young leaders to attend this year’s One Young World Summit 2020 in Munich, Germany