Deadline : June 29, 2020 .
Apply for the Brighter Living One Young World Summit Scholarship 2021 in Munich, Germany. As a longstanding partner of One Young World, DSM is proud to support the Brighter Living Scholarship with the purpose of creating brighter lives for people today and generations to come
With the Brighter Living Scholarship DSM will offer two scholarships to young leaders around the world, who are working to further the transition from a linear to a circular and/or bio-based economy.
City Profile: Munich, Bavaria’s capital, is home to centuries-old buildings and numerous museums. The city is known for its annual Oktoberfest celebration and its beer halls, including the famed Hofbräuhaus, founded in 1589. In the Altstadt (Old Town), central Marienplatz square contains landmarks such as Neo-Gothic Neues Rathaus (town hall), with a popular glockenspiel show that chimes and reenacts stories from the 16th century. With a population of around 1.5 million, it is the third-largest city in Germany, after Berlin and Hamburg.
Successful applicants will receive the following benefits
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2021 in Munich
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis between 22 and 26 (inclusive) April, 2021
- The cost of travel to and from Munich (flights in economy)
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue
- Participation in DSM’s internal on-boarding workshops pre-One Young World workshops (with DSM delegation)
Rate this post
User Review( votes)
To be eligible, you need to fulfill the following criteria:
- You must be aged 18 - 30 and :
- Evidenced commitment to delivering positive change
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership
- Understanding of key local and/or global issues.
- Track record of generating impactful and innovative solutions
- 3-5 years experience in a business, and preferably running their own business.
- You must be a citizen of the following countries
- Nationals any country may apply for this scholarship