Deadline : October 30, 2020
The british Council presents the Study UK Alumni Awards 2020-21. These awards are destined to students and professionals who have studied in the UK within the last 15 years at one of the officially recognized institutions in the United Kingdom. These Study UK Alumni Awards intended to honour the outstanding achievements made by alumni who have studied at, or for a qualification awarded by, a UK Higher Education Institution.
All selected award finalists benefit from increased PR and press opportunities that raise their profile and share their success with international audiences. Winners of the global awards will be celebrated on a global scale and invited to the UK for a networking and professional development opportunity.
The British council presents 3 award categories
- Professional Achievement Award – This award recognises alumni who have distinguished themselves through exemplary leadership and achievements in their professional industry, and who can demonstrate the impact and scale of their achievements in their profession, and beyond.
- Entrepreneurial Award – This award recognises alumni who are active in initiating or contributing to innovative or creative new ideas, solutions or business opportunities, that have the potential for strong growth.
- Social Impact Award – This award recognises alumni who have made an exceptional contribution and commitment to creating positive social change and improving the lives of others.
Successful applicants will benefit in the following ways
- If you are among the selected award finalists, you will benefit from increased PR and press opportunities that will raise your profile and share your success with international audiences.
- Winners of the global awards will be celebrated on a global scale and invited to the UK for a networking and professional development opportunity.
- The winners will be celebrated digitally and will be awarded with return flights to the UK, to build their professional networks, raising their profiles and supporting their careers.
- The British Council will provide you with the necessary supporting documents but cannot guarantee the outcome of your visa application.
You must fulfill the following application requirements in order to apply
- You must be living in a country other the UK to apply for this award program
- Applicants must have studied in the UK within the last 15 years
- Applicants must have been enrolled at an officially recognised (178 institutions) or listed (679 institutions) UK higher education institution during their study time
- You must have studied either at a UK university in the UK, for a minimum of one term or semester, OR awarded a full UK degree level qualification (or higher), by a recognised or listed UK HEI, outside the UK.
- Alumni for professional short courses are only eligible if the course they studied was at degree level offered by a recognised UK institution in the UK (and they fulfill the rest of the criteria).
- All applicants, except global award winners, from the Alumni Awards in previous years may re-apply if they meet this year’s eligibility criteria. Winners from previous national level awards will be considered for global awards only.
- You must not be currently employed by the British Council or Gradcore.
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here