Deadline : December 25, 2020
Apply for the 2021-2022 Chinese Government Scholarship Program Harbin Institute of Technology. The Harbin Institute of Technology was founded in 1920 and has since embarked on developing its self into an open, multidisciplinary, research-oriented, leading national university. In so doing, the u iversity has realied on science and engineering as its core and at the same time encompassing management, liberal arts, economy and law as a whole.
Harbin Institute of Technology therefore invites international students out of China who wish to study master or PhD degree to apply for HIT Independent Recruitment Program. This scholarship program covers tuition fee, accommodation fee, stipend and insurance fee. The scholarship program is part of the wide range of programs of Chinese Government Scholarship currently referred to as CSC scholarship and assigned from Ministry of Education to the university to recruit outstanding international students.
Usually, interested applicants are required to submit the application materials following all the university admission criteria and fulfilling the set requirements by the university. The university then through a rigorous process, selects the best applicants and then recommends them to the China Scholarship Council.
All successful applicants will benefits from the following
- Successful applicants will be exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, and accommodation fee
- You will receive a coverage worth 800 RMB per year for Comprehensive Medical Insurance;
- Beneficiaries will receive a monthly stipend to cater for your expenses during your stay at the university, as follows
- Master’s degree candidate: 3,000 RMB/month
- Doctoral degree candidate: 3,500 RMB/month
To apply, you must fulfill the following application requirements
- You must be an international applicant and a non-Chinese nationality in order to apply
- Applicants are expected to be in good health.
- Former graduates of Chinese universities who are international non Chinese nationals may also apply.
- Educational background required and age limit:
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- For those applying for doctoral degree studies, they must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- You must have excellent performance and should have good ability in scientific research.
Applicants should submit their application materials to the College of International Education at Harbin Institute of Technology from October 15 to December 25, 2020. The applicants need to provide the following materials truly and correctly (in duplicate) and pay for the material assessment fee.
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (in duplicate). The application form can be filled from the CSC Online Application System by choosing Scholarship type B and code: 10213
- Your latest and highest full-time study diploma. This must be an original notarized document in English or Chinese
- The candidate’s transcripts of records
- A study or research plan of not less than 800 words in English or Chinese.
- You will also need two recommendation letters by professors or associate professors in English or Chinese.
- Your travel document or Passport copy
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- You must pay a Material Assessment Fee worth 60 USD or 400 RMB
- Language proficiency certificate with English medium courses: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years or Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here