Deadline : May 1, 2020 .
Apply for the Danish Katoni scholarship Program for International Students. Katoni is an online shopping portal with a large collection of fashion from a large number of Danish online shops. The idea for Katoni started in late 2013, when our CEO, Steen, and his good friends, Jacob and Simon from game company Kiloo, wanted to do a business together.
The purpose of the scholarship is to support Danes and foreign nationals working particularly to strengthen the culture in Denmark and across borders. The Katoni scholarship is given annually to one or more person(s) who need financial support for their education, internship or work within the cultural area.
The scholarship is granted by Katoni who is also responsible for choosing the scholarship recipient(s). The scholarship is given to researchers, students and former students at educational institutions all over the world. It is given to Danes or foreign nationals with a special connection to Denmark – for instance in relation to their education or work.
Culture includes, but is not limited to,
- traditions, etc.
Benefits for applicants are as below.
- The Scholarships is worth DKK 10,000
- Students are also eligible for Internships or exchange stays in Denmark or abroad,
- Research projects with a cultural aspect connected to Denmark,
- Projects promoting culture, knowledge of cultural events and the like
To be eligible, you must fulfill the following criteria
The scholarship is awarded to the following category of applicants:
- Students, former students and researchers at educational institutions all over the world
- Danes or foreign nationals with a special connection to Denmark regarding their education or job
- Studies and activities strengthening the culture in Denmark and other countries in cooperation with Denmark.
The application deadline is May 1, 2020. All applications are considered individually, and the receiver of the scholarship will be contacted directly on September 1, 2020.
You will need to submit the following information in order to be considered for the scholarship
- Full name
- Phone number
- Email address
- Educational institution
- Motivated application stating why you should receive the Katoni scholarship
To apply, Send your application to [email protected]