Deadline : June 15, 2022
Apply for the Danish Katoni scholarship Program for International Students. Katoni is an online shopping portal with a large collection of fashion from a large number of Danish online shops. The idea for Katoni started in late 2013, when our CEO, Steen, and his good friends, Jacob and Simon from game company Kiloo, wanted to do a business together.
The main aim of the scholarship is to support Danes as well as foreign nationals working particularly to strengthen the culture in Denmark and across borders. The Katoni scholarship is given annually to a number of individuals who demonstrate need for financial support for their education, internship or work within the cultural area.
The scholarship is granted by Katoni who oversees the selection of eligible applicants. To apply for the scholarship, you must be a researcher, student and former student at educational institution or University all over the world. Preference will be given to individuals who work to strengthen culture in fields which may include:
Benefits for applicants are as below.
- The Katoni Scholarships is worth DKK 35,000
- Students may also apply for the scholarship to help fund Internships or exchange stays in Denmark or abroad,
- It is dedicated to research projects with a cultural aspect connected to Denmark,
- Applicants must be engaged in projects promoting culture, knowledge of cultural events and the like
To be eligible, you must fulfill the following criteria
- The scholarship is awarded for research, internships and projects that promote culture
- Applicants may be students, former students and researchers at educational institutions all over the world
- You may be a Danish or a foreign national in order to apply
- Applicants with a special connection to Denmark regarding their education or job are strongly encouraged to apply
- Selected candidates must use the scholarship to fund studies and activities that strengthen the culture in Denmark and other countries in cooperation with Denmark.
Interested applicants are requested to send their application and support documents via Email. The application deadline is June 15, 2022.
You will need to submit the following information in order to be considered for the scholarship
- The Full names of the applicant
- Address, Phone number and Email address
- Educational institutions attended or currently attending
- You must attach Diplomas/certificates of your previous and current studies
- A well written Resume
- Include a Motivation letter stating why you should receive the Katoni scholarship
To apply, Send your application to [email protected]
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here