Deadline : January 7, 2022
Applications for the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program in France 2022 are now open. The Eiffel Scholarship Program of Excellence is sponsored by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs and aims to enable French higher education institutions attract top foreign students to enroll in their masters and PhD programs.
The program gives opportunity to the future foreign decision-makers of the private and public sectors, in priority areas of study. This program is dedicated to applicants up to 25 years old from developing countries at master’s level, and applicants up to 30 years old from developing and industrialized countries at Ph.D. level.
For Master’s degree Study, the scholarship is warded for a duration of 12 months (1 Year) for applicants entering the second year of their studies, 24 months (2 Year) for applicants starting their first year of their master’s study and 36 months (3 Year) for applicants entering an Engineering program.
The scholarship is awarded for a total duration of 12 months (1 year) for applicants applying for a doctoral programme.
The major fields of study sponsored by the Eiffel scholarships are:
- Economics and management
- Biology and health
- Ecological Transition
- Mathematics and Digital
- Science and Engineering
- History, French Language and civilization
- The political sciences.
Successful applicates will receive the full scholarship package including the following
- Master’s Degree recipients: The Eiffel scholarship consist of a monthly allowance of €1,181 split into a maintenance allowance of €1,181 and a monthly stipend of €150).
- PhD recipients: The Eiffel scholarship includes a monthly allowance of €1,700.
Other benefits include:
- You will receive coverage for costs of international transport in form of a round-trip international ticket from your country of origin to France
- Selected candidates will receive coverage for the cost of national transport. This is in form of a train ticket to their first study location as well as a train ticket from the last study location to the airport for the return to their country of origin
- You will receive reimbursement of up to a maximum of €50 of the trip between the airport or train station and the first study location when you use a taxi or public transport
- Your Health insurance will be covered by Campus France, for the time needed to register to French Social Security, as required for students from outside of the European Economic Area (EEA)
- Beneficiaries may also benefit from a housing allowance, within the 3 months of their arrival .
- Applicants for this program must be non-French nationals. Applicants who hold dual nationalities of which one of them is French will not be considered for the program.
- If you are applying for the master’s level scholarship, you must be no older than 25 years at the time of application,
- Applicants wishing tp apply for PhD level scholarship must be no older than 30 years at the time of application.
- You must be applying for a program in one of the fields of study described and sponsored by the program
- Applicants for this program must be non-French nationals. Those who hold dual nationalities of which one of them is French will not be considered for the program.
- Students who are already beneficiaries of another scholarship offered by the French government are not eligible to apply
- Applicants living outside of France will have have priority over those already residing in France
Please note that only French higher education institutions can preselect candidates and send an online application on their behalf on the Campus France website. Therefore you are strictly advised to apply via your higher education institute of choice for this program
- You may contact the International Relations department of the university/school trough their website, by email or phone, to know the deadline for the submission of applications.
- Once you get a detailed reply from the institution, you will then forward back all the required document that may include application for admission as well as the scholarship application form
- Your French university/Institution will then decide to support your application to the Eiffel scholarship
- After the vetting process, they will finally will send the application on your behalf.
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here