Deadline : April 30, 2020 .
Apply for the E4D Continuing Education Scholarship . The Engineering for Development (E4D) Continuing Education Scholarship Programme awards scholarships for travel and living expenses to candidates from low-income countries to attend continuing education programmes at ETH Zurich.
ETH Zurich’s continuing education programmes are intended for academically trained specialists and managers who work for private and public enterprises in research, teaching or consulting. ETH Zurich’s continuing education programmes are intended for academically trained specialists and managers who work for private and public enterprises in research, teaching or consulting.
ETH4D aims to educate the future leaders of sustainable development. ETH4D will train a new generation of engineers and natural scientists able to develop, implement and scale world-changing innovations with a global perspective
Benefits for successful applicants
- Economy roundtrip ticket (max. 2’000 CHF)
- Visa fees
- Living allowance for the duration of the programme
- ETH general tuition fee waiver (660 CHF per semester)
To be eligible, you must fulfill the following criteria in order to be considered for the scholarship
- Candidate must hold a completed and recognized Master’s degree from a university
- Proof of professional working experience of at least 2 years.
- Minimal English standard is TOEFL level C1.
- Candidate must come from a country classified as Low Income or Lower Middle Income Country according to the DAC-list of the OECD.
- The candidate must have been admitted to an ETH MAS, DAS or CAS programme based on his/her academic and professional qualifications. Applications for the E4D scholarship scheme and the continuing education programme can be submitted in parallel.
You will need create your application online and submit the following information:
Only candidates who are admitted to an ETH MAS, DAS or CAS programme based on his/her academic and professional qualifications are considered for a scholarship. Candidates must
- Apply to a continuing education programme and then,
- Apply to the E4D scholarship.
- Motivation letter, stating the motivation to attend the programme and the impact for the candidate’s career development and beyond
- MSc or Masters Diploma and academic transcript(s)
- Curriculum Vitae
- 1-2 page application letter
- Formal admission letter by the School for Continuing Education confirming that the candidate is admitted
- University Diploma and transcripts
- Two professional references
- Certificate of employment
To Download the application form : Click here
Application must be submitted in one single pdf file to the E4D Programme office: [email protected]