Deadline : March 26, 2021
Apply for the Government of Ireland GOI-HEA International Education Scholarships 2021. The Government of Ireland Higher Education Authority (HEA) invites applications for the 2021 Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships Programme. This prestigious programme offers up to 60 scholarships for one year study. Scholarships are offered for degree programmes at Bachelor, Masters or PhD levels to successful candidates who have secured a place at an eligible Irish higher education institution.
The scholarship scheme is managed by the Higher Education Authority (HEA), on behalf of the Department of Education and Skills. Applicants are required to apply and secure admission for there degree of choice before applying for the scholarship. Applicants must be students with excellent performance and high calibre from non-EU/EEA countries who wish to study full-time in Ireland for a period of one year.
Sucessfull students who will be selected for the scholarship will recieve the following benefits
- You will receive a scholarship stipend worth €10,000 for one year’s study
- Students will also receive full tuition fee waiver of all tuition and other registration costs at the higher education institution
Rate This Post
User Review( votes)
- Applicants must be students from non-EU/EEA countries who wish to study at one of the participating higher institutions in Ireland.
- You must hold admission is and the scholarship may be used for any of the following scenarios
- Fund the final year of an undergraduate programme;
- Study for a one year of a taught master’s degree programme or;
- Fund one year of a research programme either, one year of a 2-year research masters or a 3-4-year PhD programme
- You must demonstrate excellence performance academically, personally, professionally, creatively in order to be selected
- Candidates are expected to have a conditional or final offer of admission to the HEI at the time of application and will be required to submit a copy of same.
- You must posses Excellent communication skills and a history of involvement in extra curriculum activities
Please remember that you must hold an offer for your degree of choice at a participating higher education institution (Please see full list here). You must submit your application online, before the set application deadline. Applicants must note the following points
- This Call for Applications will issue/ issued 8 February 2021 and the online application system is accepting applications.
- The deadline for submission of applications is 26 March 2021
- In case of any inquiries and questions, you may contact [email protected] no later than the scholarship application deadline.
- Results of the selection process and valuation will be displayed by 1 June 2021
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here