Deadline : April 1, 2021
Apply for the Government of Slovak Republic Bilateral Scholarships for selected International Students. The Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic offers bilateral scholarship to foreign nationals from selected eligible countries for the academic year 2021/2022. These scholarships are solely based on bilateral agreements between the governments/ministries.
The scholarship is usually dedicated for study stays of students at both bachelor and master level and/or or research stays of PhD students. Applicants for the scholarships must be nominated by the competent authorities from their home countries. Nominating countries may include education ministries or/and respective agencies designated by the ministries in your home country
The length of the Government of Slovak Republic Bilateral Scholarships usually ranges from 3 to 10 months, with stays taking place not earlier than 15 September 2021 and not later than 30 August 2022. Applicants may be students on bachelor/master level/researchers/ teachers /PhD students depending upon the agreement concerned.
Selected applicants for the academic year 2021/2022 will recieve the following benefitd
- A monthly stipend worth 280 € per month for students at bachelor and master levels.
- Monthly stipend worth 330 € per month for students at PhD level.
- A monthly stipend worth 550 € per month for university teachers or researchers.
- You must be a National of the following countries. Belarus, Belgium-French Community/ Walloon region, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Egypt, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Israel, Kazakhstan, Macedonia, Moldavia, Montenegro, Norway, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovenia, Serbia, Ukraine.
- Applicants must be students at bachelor, master, PhD level or research professionals.
- You must demonstrate a sufficient level of English and if possible, provide official confirmation of language skills/certificate, in case you don’t have command of the Slovak (Czech) language.
Applicants must print filled in form, sign it and must then send 1 original and 1 copy together, along with all the specified supporting documentation to their national Nominating authority. The nomination authority must then deliver the Nomination letter including the list of nominees, to the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic. Below is a list of required supporting documents
- Your most recent curriculum vitae.
- You must write a motivation letter detailing your personal and professional motivation for your stay in Slovakia.
- Applicants must include a detailed study, teaching or research programme proposal/ plan.
- You must include an invitation letter or letter of acceptance from the host institution if this is applicable.
- Your passport (Copy) in case of you are from third country
- Applicants are required to submit 2 recommendations for Bachelors and Master’s students from your University.
- PhD students must include 1 recommendation from their PhD thesis supervisor.
- University teachers and researchers must submit 1 recommendation from the home institution.
- You will also need transcripts of records for your study records to date.
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here