Deadline : October 24, 2019
Keio University, a leading private university in Japan, established the program as one of the partnership programs of the Joint Japan /World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP). Funded by the Government of Japan and administered by the World Bank, the JJ/WBGSP is a personnel training project which awards scholarships to help developing countries strengthen their human resources.
Funded by the Government of Japan and administered by the World Bank, the JJ/WBGSP is a personnel training project which awards scholarships to help developing countries strengthen their human resources.
Since 1996, the Graduate School of Business and Commerce of Keio University has been training promising tax personnel in the field of tax policy and administration with its Master’s Degree Program in Taxation Policy and Management. This program brings together the cooperation of Keio University, the National Tax Agency of Japan (NTA), and the World Bank in an alliance between public and private institutions.
(1) Application CHECKLIST*
(2) Application form (5 pages)*
(3) Two letters of recommendation* [from two people who have direct knowledge of the applicant’s professional experience]
(4) Letter of recommendation [from university professor]* (optional)
(5) Medical certificate*
(6) TOEFL or IELTS results [other certifications are NOT acceptable]
(7) Transcript of records [Original or certified by the university]
(8) Diploma / certificate of graduation [Original or certified by the university]
(9) True copy of passport, birth certificate or any OFFICIAL document showing the date of birth of the applicant
(10) Proof of Employment
Documents (2)-(4) must be typed in.
To Apply, Click Here