Deadline : January 15, 2020
Apply for the JYU Scholarship Programme at University of Jyväskylä in Finland for the academic year 2021-2022. Each year, the University of Jyväskylä offers several scholarships to international fee paying students who wish to study for a Master’s degree program at the University of Jyväskylä. The scholarships are intended to cover tuition fee costs for its most successful international Master’s degree students.
The University of Jyväskylä’s beautiful campus is home to a dynamic multidisciplinary research university with an open and collaborative community of almost 2,600 experts and 14,700 students. Along with its academic staff and dedicated students community, the university seeks answers to the pivotal questions of today and tomorrow.
Applicants for Master’s degree programmes will have the opportunity to indicate if they wish to be considered for the scholarship during the application process. The scholarships will be awarded for a period of 2 year, however, Receiving the scholarship for the second academic year will depend on your study progress during the first academic year.
The university offers the following scholarships starting from 2020. Each Master’s degree program at the University of Jyväskylä will be allocated the following number of scholarships
- 2 scholarships covering 100% of the tuition fee for a period of two years
- 4 scholarships covering 50% of the tuition fee for a period of two years
- Please note that receiving the scholarship for the second academic year depends on your study progress during the first academic year and must have obtained a minimum of 55 ECTS credits during the first academic in order to receive the scholarship for the second year.
In order to for you to be considered for the scholarship, you must meet the following application conditions
- You must be eligible to apply to study in an international Master’s degree programme offered by the University of Jyväskylä in finland.
- only applicants liable to pay tuition fees will be considered for the scholarship.
To be sure if you are eligible to apply for a master’s degree, you muts meet the following conditions
- Applicants applying for a international Master’s programmes at the University of Jyväskylä must hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s or equivalent degree from a recognized institution of higher education.
- To apply for Master’s programmes, you must, including native speakers of English, prove your proficiency in the English language
- If your degree used for proving eligibility has not yet been completed during the application period, you can still be conditionally admitted in case you will graduate by the set deadline
Interested applicants can apply for the scholarship only in the same online form with which you apply for admission to a Master’s programme at JYU. Please note that applications for admission open on January 7, 2021 and close on January 15, 2021.
In case you are admitted to more than one programme at JYU, the scholarship will be awarded only to one programme as per the preference that the you has stated on the application form.
Please note that admission for a program of your choice requires you to submit supporting documents including your Academic transcripts, motivation letter and English Language certificates
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here