Deadline : January 15, 2021
Apply for the Karolinska Institutet Global Master’s Scholarships to study in Sweden for the academic year 2021/22. Karolinska Institutet has made available a number of tuition fee scholarships to excellent students who are applying for admission or have been admitted to one of their Global Master’s Programmes starting each Autumn semester. The scholarships are awarded to international students admitted to one of the Masters degree programs offered at Karolinska Institutet in Sweden.
Although the number of scholarships varies from year to year, there are maximum 10 scholarships per year offered to admitted students to one of the Global Master’s Programmes.Karolinska Institutet single largest center of medical academic research in Sweden, offering the country’s widest range of medical courses and programmes. Karolinska Institutet offers nine global master’s programmes with all programmes are given in English to a diverse group of students coming from countries all over the world.
Karolinska Institutet Global Bachelor’s and Master’s Programmes offered for the academic year 21/22 are as follows.
- Bachelor’s Programme in Biomedicine
- Joint Master’s Programme in Health Informatics
- Master’s Programme in Bioentrepreneurship
- Master’s Programme in Global Health
- Master’s Programme in Health Economics, Policy and Management
- Master’s Programme in Molecular Techniques in Life Science
- Master’s Programme in Nutrition Science
- Master’s Programme in Public Health Sciences
- Master’s Programme in Toxicology
- Master´s Programme in Biomedicine
- Once selected for the Karolinska Institutet Global Master’s Scholarship, you will receive full coverage the tuition fee or part of the tuition fee for programmes only partially given by Karolinska Institutet.
- Scholarship recipients will however have to meet the costs of Travel, living expenses through other means of funding .
- You must be enrolled at Karolinska Institutet in order to recieve funding through the KI Global Master’s Scholarship programme
- Eligible applicants must apply and secure admission for one of the eligible masters programs offered at Karolinska Institutet starting 2021
- Applicants must be tuition fee paying students from countries outside the EU/EEA
- You must fulfil the entry and documentation requirements for the programme you have applied for at Karolinska Institutet
- To meet the entry requirements for master’s level (second cycle or graduate) studies, you must have been awarded a Bachelor’s degree (equivalent to a Swedish kandidatexamen) from an internationally recognised university
- In order to be eligible for university studies in Sweden, you must demonstrate that you meet the English requirements for the course or programme
All applicants are required to apply for admission into one of the eligigle programs offered at Karolinska Institutet, in rder to be considered for the Global Master’s programmes. One you complete all the application procedures and submit all the required documents, you will receive information and an invite to apply for the KI Global Master’s Programme scholarship. Here below is the time linne for application for admission into your selected program as well as application for the scholarship
- Application for the Global Master’s programmes opens: 16 October 2020
- Deadline for Application : 15 January 2021
- Deadline to pay application fee and submit supporting documents: 1 February
- Application for the KI Global programmes scholarship : 16 October
- Notification of selection for the Global Master’s Programmes: 9 April
- Notification of selection for the scholarship: 26-28 April
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here