Deadline : September 30 , 2021
Apply for the Klagenfurt Scholarship at Klagenfurt University in Austria. The Klagenfurt Scholarship is dedicated to students who wish and are planning to study for a Master’s Degree at Klagenfurt University. Along side a monthly scholarship stipend, selected scholars will also benefit from Intensive cooperation in the form of project and research work, internships, mentoring.
The scholarship is funded by two main sponsors. The first half of the scholarship is funded by Carinthia’s capital city Klagenfurt while the other half is funded by top Carinthian companies. In the same spirit, Carinthian companies will work to build close relationships with the scholarship holders over the course of the two-year scholarship programme
Applicants for the scholarship must meet the necessary conditions for admission for a Master’s degree of their choice at AAU. They must also maintain sufficient academic performance throughout their study regime.
- The scholarship offers a monthly stipend worth 300 Euros to selected Master’s students
- Carinthia’s capital city Klagenfurt provides 150 Euros per month to finance one half of the scholarship
- The second half is financed by top Carinthian companies
- Scholarship recipients will also benefit from close collaboration between Carinthian companies and the scholarship holders over the course of the two-year scholarship programme
To apply, you must meet the following conditions
- Applicants must meet the requirements necessary for admission to the Master’s programme at AAU
- You must have completed and their completed Bachelor’s programme was completed no more than three years ago.
- Applicants must be below the age of 30 by the time they begin their Master’s programme.
- Eligible candidates must posses Austrian nationality or be nationals of EEA member state
- Students whose nationality falls under the following category are also welcome to apply
- Applicants who are Third-country nationals but have resided in Austria continuously for a sufficiently long period
- Stateless persons who have been subject to income tax in Austria for at least five years together with one parent before starting their studies
- Refugees as defined in Article 1 of the Convention relating to the Status of Refugees
Applicants must submit their applications by the deadline of September 30, 2021. After all applications have been received, the selection process for qualified candidates will be carried out to select the most deserving students.
To complete your application, you must submit the following required documents.
- You must submit proof of completion of a good Bachelor degree
- Applicants must submit copies of their Transcript of records
- Submit your Diplomas for all your completed degree programmes
- Include a Curriculum vitae
- Submit a well written letter of motivation
- Applicants may also submit proof of Completed work experience
You application documents must be submitted to: [email protected]. All documents must be submitted in German or English.
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here