Deadline : February 28, 2021
Apply for the Lund University Global Scholarship Program at Lund university in Sweden. Each year, the university offers several scholarships to international students who have been admitted to one of the Master’s degree programmes offered by the university. These scholarships are offered by Lund University as a way of attracting high achieving students from across the globe. The Lund University Global Scholarship programme aims to recognize excellent and high performing students by awarding academic excellence grants.
Applicants for the scholarship programme are students from outside the EU/ EEA who have applied and have been admitted to one of the master’s degree programs offered a Lund university. The scholarship is selective, competitive and merit-based. The scholarships go toward tuition fees only and that living costs are not covered, therefore Scholarship recipients make sure that thy have the means to fund their living costs during their stay in Sweden
The following scholarships are offered under the Lund University Global scholarship programme
- You will be granted a scholarship grant covering 25%, 50%, 75% or up to 100% of the tuition fee.
- Please note that scholarships are toward tuition fees only and that living costs are not covered.
Applicants eligible this scholarship programme must meet the following conditions
- You must be a citizen of any country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland
- Applicants for the scholarship program must be fee paying students
- You have completed an application for admission for a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree programme for study at Lund University
- Please note that priority will be given to students who have ranked a programme at Lund University as the first choice in their application
- You must meet the application conditions required to secure admission into your preferred degree programme
Please note that only students that have applied for a degree program at Lund University will be considered for a Lund University Global Scholarship. Therefore, your first step must be to apply for admission into the programme of your choice using the official online platform.
Only after applying for admission will you be able to apply for the scholarship. Applicants will use a separate portal when applying for the scholarship and the link to the portal will be published when the application opens. Please note that the application period for the Lund University Global Scholarship for autumn 2021 studies will start in February 2021
During the application for the Lund University Global scholarship, you will need to upload ya scholarship motivation letter of up to a maximum 600 words. The motivation letter must demonstrate your academic performance and explain your reasons for applying for the scholarship
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here