Deadline : June 1, 2020 .
Apply for the Malmö University Master's Scholarship for International Students 2020. Each year, Malmö University offers a limited number of scholarships to qualified master students from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland who are required to pay tuition fees. These scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit, experience and motivation. They cover the entire cost of tuition but do not cover other living expenses.
Students admitted to two-year programmes retain the scholarship for the second year if they successfully complete the first year of study and meet the progression criteria (minimum 22.5 credits a semester, minimum 45 credits an academic year).
At Malmö University, research and education should be innovative, multidisciplinary, international, and safeguard the strengths and values that characterise the University. All education should meet the knowledge demands of both individuals and wider society
Benefits for applicants are as below.
- A scholarship can help you cover the costs of your studies at Malmö University. There are a number of scholarships available for prospective master's students from outside the European Union (EU)/European Economic Area (EEA).
To be eligible, you must fulfill the following criteria
You are eligible for the Malmö University Master's Scholarship if you are:
- Required to pay tuition fees for university studies in Sweden; and
- Admitted to an English-taught master's programme at Malmö University.
- You have chosen Malmö University as their first choice on University Admissions
- The scholarship does not support Bachelors degree students
To apply you must follow the following procedure
- Apply for one of our master’s programmes through University Admissions as your first priority. Please pay the application fee to University Admissions.
- Admitted students will receive more information on how to apply for the scholarship after Notification of Selection Results.
- Scholarship selection will be based on previous academic excellence, the experience described in your CV, and your ability to motivate social engagement through your chosen programme at Malmö University.
- Applicants who have been offered a scholarship will be notified by mid-May. Those who are not offered a scholarship will not be notified individually.
To apply, Click here