Deadline : March 23, 2021
Apply for the Netherlands Government Orange Knowledge Programme 2021. The main aim of the Orange Knowledge Programme is to advance the development of the capacity for participants in this programme. OKP also aims to develop knowledge and quality of both individuals as well as organizations in the field of Technical and Vocational Education and Training, and Higher Education .
The Orange Knowledge Programme aims to contribute to a society’s sustainable and inclusive development. These scholarships are extremely competitive and are usually awarded to motivated professionals. You must be a mid-career professional from one of the eligible countries. Applicants must be in position to introduce the newly-acquired skills and knowledge into their employing organization at the end of the programme
The OKP scholarships will be awarded for one of the following programmes
- A short course programme for a duration 2 weeks to 12 months
- Master’s degree programmes for a duration 12 to 24 months)
- Since participants in this programme are working professionals, the OKP scholarship is intended to supplement their salary that they should continue to receive during the programme.
- The scholarship will contribute towards your costs of living and costs such as tuition fees, visa, travel, insurance
- You must hold the nationality be a resident, working in one of the countries on the OKP Country list.
- Applicants for the scholarships must be working for a national and/or local organization, ministries, secondary or higher vocational or academic education institutions, universities, private sector, commissions or NGOs.
- However, individuals working for a bilateral or multilateral organization, non-governmental organization that is internationally active and is focused on representing social interests, such as development cooperation, nature and environmental protection, health or human rights may not apply.
- You must be a professional who over the years has accumulated relevant work experience and networks within a theme relevant to local development.
- At the end of the programme, you must have the ability apply what you will have learned in practice.
To apply, must select your preferred course and then contact the education institution of your course and ask how to apply for the scholarship. Follow the procedure below
- First, find a short course or master’s degree programme from the programme website
- You must then contact Dutch higher education institution offering and request for the following information:
- Inquire about the the course content and make sure it fits your preferred profile
- You should check for the scholarship application deadline as this may differ per Dutch institution
- Get a full over view of the scholarship application and selection procedures
- Request information on how to submit your online application form and the required application documents.
- Upon recipient of all the relevant information, you must then submit your application and the supporting documents
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here