Deadline : March 2, 2020
The OECD Internship Programme is designed to bring highly qualified and motivated students with diverse backgrounds into the Organisation to work on projects linked to the Strategic Orientations of the Secretary-General and to support the corporate functions of the Organisation. Its main goal is to give successful candidates the opportunity to improve their analytical and technical skills in an international environment.
They recruit interns on an on-going basis and applications are accepted throughout the year. Internships start dates will be set based on your dates of availability and the OECD hiring teams’ schedules: do not forget to specify the date and duration of your availability in the application form.
If your application is not successful, you are welcome to apply again to the next vacancy publication, which appear on the dates below:
- 2 March 2020
- 1 September 2020
- 1 March 2021
- 1 September 2021
- The duration of the internship is for a period between one and six months (renewable for another six months up to a total of twelve months), on a full-time basis (40 hours/week). The OECD encourages potential interns to stay for six months in order to gain the best possible insight into work at the OECD.
- A contribution to living expenses of around 700 euros per full month worked will be granted to interns by the OECD.
Internships are open for students who:
- Are enrolled in a full-time degree programme for the duration of the internship in a field or discipline related to the work of the OECD;
- Are available for a minimum internship duration of one month;
- Have an excellent command of one of the two official languages of the OECD (English and French) and working knowledge of, or willingness to learn the other. Knowledge of other languages used at the OECD would be an advantage;
- Possess solid quantitative and IT skills;
- Demonstrate excellent drafting and communication skills;
- Are capable of working in multicultural and international team environment.
For internships in the corporate functions, successful candidates will be involved in one of the following areas:
- Communications, Media & Public Relations
- Event Management
- Finance, Budget and Accounting
- Information Technology
- Legal services
- Office Administration
- Human Resources
The selection process consists of four main stages:
- Your online application and cover letter (addressed to the Internship Office);
- Pre-screening: all applications are screened by the Internship Office and suitable candidates placed on a shortlist made available to OECD Directorates;
- Interview and/or Written Test: hiring teams may invite candidates to complete a telephone interview and/or written test;
- Offer letter: if you are selected following a telephone interview and/or written test you will receive an e-mail with your internship offer letter from OECD Human Resources.
To apply, Click here