Deadline : June 15, 2021
Apply for the OPEC Fund Internship Program 2021 for International University Students. The OPEC Fund is presents an Internship Program dedicated to international students from diverse academic backgrounds in order to enable them experience work with an international organization. This program prepares students for their post graduate life and helps them develop their professional capacity.
The Internship Program runs for between two and six months and aims to achieve the following :
- The program aims to provide an environments to support students assigned to any OPEC Fund department so that the focus remains on enriching the student’s experience;
- As an intern the program aims to give you immersive experience so that students gain practical experience of working for an international organization; and
The focus points for the internship are listed below
- public sector operations; private sector and trade finance operations; grants; financial management; risk management; strategic planning and economic services; internal audit; human resources; administration; communication; legal services; and information technology
- Interns will receive financial assistance and other benefits during their internship period.
- Benefits include reimbursement of costs of visas, travel, accommodation and living expenses, as well as any transportation associated with commuting to and from the OPEC Fund’s headquarters.
To be eligible for the internship, you must fulfill the following criteria
- You must be between the ages of 19 and 25 years and enrolled in an undergraduate program
- Applicants must have completed at least two years of their graduate program.
- Recent graduates who have graduated within a maximum of one year before the application deadline may also apply.
- You must demonstrate sufficient proficient in English, Knowledge of an additional language , say French, Spanish or Arabic is an added advantage.
- Applicants must demonstrate a level of Computer literate in standard software applications (Microsoft Office)
- You must be able to demonstrate the OPEC Fund’s core values including Integrity, Empowerment, Excellence, Innovation, Community.
Interested applicants must submit their applications online using the provided application form. Along with the online application, you will have to also submit the following required documents
- Your most recent Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Submit a copy of of your university diploma or equivalent.
- Applicants who are undergraduate students must submit an original letter of confirmation from a university/school certifying the applicant is an undergraduate student.
- You will need copy of your most recent university transcripts, showing the cumulative GPA or equivalent.
- Applicants must write a statement in English of about 150-250 words outlining their motivation for applying.
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here