Deadline : April 12, 2021
Apply for the Orange Tulip Scholarships at Maastricht University in Netherlands. The Orange Tulip Scholarships (OTS) is dedicated to students from selected Netherlands Education Support Offices (Neso) countries are planning to study at Maastricht University the Netherlands. Scholarships are available for selected faculties at Maastricht University, that are matched with certain Neso countries. Scholarships are awarded for Selected Master’s degree Programmes
The Orange Tulip Scholarships are generally managed, promoted and overseen by the Netherlands Neso Offices in the participating countries. These offices will determine the courses eligible for application, the application requirements and as well as the total amount of the scholarship grant each participant receives.
The above information varies per Neso country and per scholarship. Therefore, in addition to the information provided, you are strongly advised to visit the Neso office website in your country, for more concrete information.
If you apply and get selected for this scholarship, you will be eligible for the following benefits
- The OTS scholarship covers 100% of your tuition fees, for the selected Master’s degree programme. The scholarship is awarded for 12 months, if studying for a one-year Master’s programme and 24 months for a two-year master’s programme (Only at FASoS)
- The tuition fee distribution is as follows: € 13,800, € 15,500 or € 16,800 depending on the tuition of your study programme
To apply, candidates are required to meet the following requirements:
- You be a national of one of the participating Neso countries, currently living in your home country
- The participating Neso Countries for the 2021 scholarship program are.: Brazil, India, Indonesia, Korea, Mexico, Russia, South Africa, Vietnam
- Applicants must have achieved an undergraduate degree from a university outside Netherlands
- You must not have studied or worked previously in the Netherlands
- Candidates must apply and be admitted to one of their country specific degree programmes at the corresponding Faculty for their Neso country.
- You must be planning to study for a Master’s degree for the 2021 academic year
Applicants for the scholarship are advised to follow the steps below in oeder to compkete their applications
- You must apply for one of the Master’s degree programmes at Maastricht University, at a faculty matching with your Neso country. The eligible faculties for each country are as below.
- Brazil: Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, Faculty of Law
- India: Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences
- Indonesia: Faculty of Psychology and Neuroscience, Faculty of Law
- Korea: Faculty of Law
- Mexico: Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences, Faculty of Law
- Russia: Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- South Africa: Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, Faculty of Psychology and Neuroscience, Faculty of Law, School of Business and Economics
- Vietnam: Faculty of Law, School of Business and Economics
- You must then complete your OTS scholarship application using the website of the Nuffic Neso office in your country. Links to all offices in participating countries can be found on the programme website
- Your scholarship application must be submitted by the deadline of April 1, 2021
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here