Deadline : February 28, 2023
The Radboud Scholarship Programme at Radboud University in the Netherlands are now open for applications. This Scholarship Programme is hosted at Rebound University in the Netherlands and is dedicated to eligible prospective students who wish to to complete a university degree program at Radboud university.
Who can Apply? The scholarship Programme is dedicated to highly talented, passionate and highly motivated students from non-EEA Countries. Applicants to the programs are usually excellent students with outstanding study results who are given the opportunity to be awarded a scholarship. The Scholarship is offered for English-taught Radboud University Master’s degree programme in the Netherlands
How Many Scholarships are Available? For the next Academic year, the University is offering up to 26 scholarships to eligible qualified students. Selected candidates will benefit from the Radboud Scholarship Programme for the duration of one of the English taught Master’s degree programmes. The selection of candidates will mainly depend on a few core factors, filtering through the applicants ability and talent, ambition as well as their passion. The following factors are crucial:
- You are expected to have outstanding study results evident in your present and previous field of study
- Applicants to this program are passionate and are expected to show promise, based on previous achievements and performances and work / life experiences
- An excellent performing student with proven good results of their previous education evident through grades, test scores, publications
- Your references speak a lot about your conduct and relations: quality of the recommendations in the two reference letters
- The selection committee will also award scholarships based on your motivation letter for the Master’s programme
Radboud university is offering the following benefits to selected eligible students
- The scholarship reduces your tuition fee to € 2,168. Therefore, selected candidates for this scholarship only have to pay € 2,168 as tuition instead of € 16,000
- Recipients for both the scholarships will also receive coverage for costs for visa, residence permit, health insurance and liability insurance for their stay in the Netherlands
- The scholarship grant renewal for the second year is subject to the applicant’s ability to pass all the courses in their first year
You must meet the following conditions in order to apply for the scholarship
- You must be a citizen of a non-EU/EEA country in order to apply
- Eligible applicants are those who are required to pay tuition fees in order to study in Netherlands.
- You must posses a Bachelor’s degree from an institution outside the Netherlands in order to apply
- Applicants must not have received any previous education in Netherlands.
- You must meet the admission conditions for the English taught Degree of your choice.
- Candidates must apply for admission and receive an offer for the degree program of their choice.
- Since all Masters degree programs eligible for this scholarship are offered in English, you must meet the English language proficiency requirement for the Master’s programme their your choice
Please note that you must fulfill conditions for admission into an English taught master’s degree program before you apply for the scholarship. Therefore, you are advised to follow the following steps in order to submit your application.
- First, initiate your application for admission into a degree programme of your choice. Applications are submitted via the OSIRIS application system. for information is found on the programme website.
- During the application process, you will have the choice to indicate if you wish to be considered for the Radboud Scholarship Programme
- During the same process, you will be required to upload the following additional support documents:
- Applicants will need two reference letters from two separate referees
- Your most recent curriculum vitae
Once selected for admission into the program of your choice, the selection committee will then consider you for the scholarship. The deadline for application is February 28, 2023.
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here