Deadline : October 15, 2020
The University of Oxford presents the Reach Oxford Scholarship at the University of Oxford (formerly Oxford Student Scholarships) aimed for undergraduate applicants from selected countries to undertake a full undergraduate program at the University of Oxford. Oxford has a distinctive collegiate structure. Students and academics benefit from belonging both to the University, a large, internationally-renowned institution, and to a college or hall, a small, interdisciplinary academic community.
Every year, a number of Reach Oxford scholarships are offered to students from low-income countries who face several barriers preventing them from pursuing a degree from their countries of origin, which could be political or financial barriers, or because suitable educational facilities do not exist in their home countries.
This program is for students applying for Undergraduate studies at the university of Oxford. Students must apply for admission to the University before they can be considered for a Reach Oxford Scholarship. Therefore, the advise is that you start your application for admissions as early as possible in time for the Reach Oxford Scholarship
Successful students will receive the following benefits for the whole period of their study
- The Scholarship covers 3 or 4 years depending on course length
- You will receive coverage for Course fees for your selected course
- Applicants will receive a grant for living costs and one return air fare per year.
- You must be a national of a country which receives official development assistance from the Development Assistance Committee (DAC) of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD). Please Check list here
- Applicants should admit to return to their country of ordinary residence following their studies
- To apply for the scholarship, candidates must have received an offer for a program of their choice at Oxford University
- Applicants are excellent performers who are of the highest academic ability.
- All students are welcome to apply but priority will be given to students who have not studied at undergraduate level before.
Please note that you must secure admission for your program of interest before you can be considered for a Reach Oxford Scholarship. The University is unable to consider any scholarship applications from students who have not been offered a place at Oxford. Follow the steps below for a successful application process
- Applicants must make an application to the University of Oxford for an undergraduate course through UCAS by 15 October 2020, and secure an admission for their program of interest
- After scuring your admission, watch out for the details on how to apply for a scholarship for 2021 entry which will be made available on the university page in January 2021.
- For 2021 entry applicants who apply by the 12 February 2021 scholarship deadline, the selection process will be undertaken in March 2021.
To apply for admission, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here