Deadline : June 15, 2023
Apply for the Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA) for Foreign Students. The Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) offers several scholarships for short-term research attachments at different Institutes in Singapore. This program is dedicated to International students who are pursuing a Bachelors or Master’s degree with proven grades.
The program aims to nurture and develop talent for both students and and Research Institutes, and contribute to a wider research community, and industry at large. This program offers you the unique opportunity to experience the vibrant scientific environment in A*STAR Research Institutes and Consortia, and work with distinguished and world-renowned researchers.
You will have your attachment at one of the following institutes in Singapore
- Bioinformatics Institute (BII)
- Genome Institute of Singapore (GIS)
If selected for the award, you are entitled to a scholarship support including the following:
- You will receive a Monthly stipend worth $2,000
- Research attachment period should be a minimum of 2 months to a maximum of 6 months.
The eligibility criteria for the Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA) program are as below
- The award is open for application by international students from any country around the world.
- Scholarships are offered in the fields of Biomedical Sciences and Physical Science and Engineering related disciplines.
- Applicants must be in their third or fourth year of undergraduate students or Master students
- A*STAR may also include additional selection criteria based on prevailing scholarship policies
Applications for the award are submitted online, using the application form provided. You must submit your application by the deadline of June 15, 2023.
Applicants must submit supporting documents in during the completion of their application. Find below the required support documents
- You must submit an Identification card or Passport
- Also include a recent passport-sized photo
- Submit your Diplomas, degrees and transcripts of records
- In case your documents are not issued in English, you must include a certified translation.
- You may also submit GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results although this requirement is optional
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here