Deadline: September 30, 2020
Apply for the Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA) for Foreign Students. The Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) drives mission-oriented research that advances scientific discovery and technological innovation. They play a key role in nurturing and developing talent and leaders for their Research Institutes, the wider research community, and industry
The Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA) for Foreign Students is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD).
This award is eligible for students who are pursuing their Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees.
If selected for the award, you are entitled to a scholarship support including the following:
- Monthly stipend of $1,500
- Research attachment period should be a minimum of 2 months to a maximum of 6 months.
- A simple report detailing the student’s experience and research project is required to be submitted to A*GA 3 weeks before completion of attachment
- The award is open for application by international students in Biomedical Sciences and Physical Science and Engineering related disciplines who are undergraduate students in their third or fourth year, or Master students
- A*STAR may also include additional selection criteria based on prevailing scholarship policies
Follow the procedure below and submit the required documents as specified below.
- Click on the application link provided below.
- Documents Required
Do prepare the following documents in advance before applying.
All necessary documents are to be submitted online.
- Identification card or Passport
A recent passport-sized photo (in .jpeg or .png format)
- Transcripts & Reports. ALL transcripts need to be in English translation
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic transcripts.
- Optional: GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results. However, do note that you may be requested by the university to submit satisfactory scores as part of the university admission requirement.
To apply, Click here