Deadline : November 28, 2021
Applications for the [email protected] at École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne in Switzerland 2022 are now open for applications. Each year, the School of Computer and Communication Sciences of the École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) offers summer fellowships to international students hosted at the University campus in Switzerland. The fellowships aims to support participants get the chance to learn new skills and to gain hands-on experience in their chosen field while collaborating with leading senior scientists.
Lasting for a duration of three months at one of the most prestigious universities in the world, the fellowship is open to Bachelor and Master students in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, or Electrical Engineering from universities from any country around the world. During their stay at the École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) in Switzerland, participants will work on projects suggested by the faculty to which they will be directly admitted to.
These are highly motivating summer fellowships providing participants with high learning experience in a competitive research environment, allowing them to get familiar with other cultures, building networks and connections in Switzerland, and acquiring fit hand hands-on experience in their chosen fields. Along with this learning experience, participants have the opportunity to spend some months in a region rich in natural attractions and offering a multitude of leisure opportunities, site seeing and making the best of their summer experience.
Selected students will enjoy the following benefits
- You will have the opportunity to participate into the life of a research unit, typically to help solve problems which are usually part of major research efforts. Often, this will lead to performing challenging programming or design tasks to prove new concepts.
- Selected Students students will receive a living allowance amounting to CHF 1,600.per month for a period of two to three month (length of the fellowship).
- You will also receive a refund of travelling costs for a 2nd class train ticket or low-cost/economy airfare.
To apply for this scholarship, make sure that you fulfill the following
- To apply for this fellowship program, you must be a students enrolled in a Bachelors of Science (BSc), Bachelors of Tech (BTech), Masters (MSc), Masters of Tech (MTech), or equivalent programmes in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, or Electrical Engineering.
- The program is only upon to Bachelors (Undergraduate) and Masters Students only, therefore PhD students are not eligible.
- For Bachelors Students, at the time of application you must be enrolled in the 2nd year Bachelor or have successfully completed at least your 1st year of the Bachelor’s programme.
- You must demonstrate exceptional and Excellent academic performance in order to be selected as a fellow
Applicants will have to registerusing teh application website and fill some information and choose up to three domains of scientific interest. You wilb be required to upload certain documents to support your application. Some of the required documents are decribed below
- You will need to upload your most recent CV,
- Applicants must upload their university transcripts as evidence of their previous and current academic status
- You must upload a letter of motivation describing your scientific interests and the reasons that made you apply.
- All documents must be in English. If your documents are not issued in English, you must provide their official translations
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here