Deadline : February 1, 2021
Apply the UHR scholarship at the Swedish Defence University dedicated to international applicants. Administered by the Swedish Council for Higher Education (UHR), the scholarship aims to attract and support international students who wish to apply for a masters degree program at the Swedish Defence University. Selected applicants for the program will receive a scholarship grant that may be used to pay all or part of the tuition fees but may not be used for accommodation or other suchlike costs.
The Swedish Defence University is an accredited institution for academic education for military and civilian students and researchers where different experiences, approaches and traditions come together. The Swedish Defence University (SEDU) presents its self as an instrument for change in the fields of Defence and Security Policy. The university aims works on innovation and development of new knowledge and by offering education and training, they wish to make an active contribution to shape the future of defence.
The scholarship will offer the following benefits
- The scholarship will cover the tuition fee the 2 academic years of the Master’s programme for your selected course.
- Please note that the scholarship may be used to cover full or partial cost of tuition but may not be used to cover costs such as accommodation.
In order to be selected for the scholarship, you will need to fulfill the following application requirements
Scholarship Specific requiremets
- You must be a well-qualified student and a citizen of a country outside the EU/EEA and not a citizen of Switzerland
- You must have applied to study at the Swedish Defence University for an eligible master’s program.
Master’s degree program specific requirements
- Applicants for a Master’s programme must have been awarded a Bachelor’s degree from an internationally recognized university
- You must be able to demonstrate proficiency in English by means such as internationally recognized test, such as TOEFL, IELTS .
Applicants must submit their applications for a master’s degree programme at Swedish Defence University before they complete their scholarship application form. Once you have successfully applied for your preferred programme, you must then complete the separate scholarship application.
During the scholarship application, no further supporting documents or attachments will be required since you will have submitted these already during your application for admission
The scholarship recipients will be notified right after the Admission results in early April 2021. Selection for the scholarship will be made for applications submitted from eligible and admitted candidates.
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here